ADVERTISEMENT

I was wrong. Video proof that 4th and 25 play was not legal.

In Mulletheads six year tenure OM has finished ahead of him once in the SEC standings. It was his first year and he skulldrug OM's " back to back Cotton Bowl teams" that year. He will finish ahead of you this year as well. He had his team ranked #1 for five weeks, a place you have never seen OM in your lifetime and finished ahead of you in the AP.
Meanwhile Freesus is a top 10 paid coach in the country. His team, in spite of starting 3 surefire 1st round picks, barely makes the top 30. They will be gone at years end, but the probation they will bring will linger on for years.

In Mulletheads six year tenure OM has finished ahead of him once in the SEC standings. It was his first year and he skulldrug OM's " back to back Cotton Bowl teams" that year. He will finish ahead of you this year as well. He had his team ranked #1 for five weeks, a place you have never seen OM in your lifetime and finished ahead of you in the AP.
Meanwhile Freesus is a top 10 paid coach in the country. His team, in spite of starting 3 surefire 1st round picks, barely makes the top 30. They will be gone at years end, but the probation they will bring will linger on for years.
Awe someone got their panties in a wad when cousin eddie was talked bad about lol

Mad over you guys? Get real. There are 13 teams in the SEC who measure their success at the end of Dec or the first of the year. Your biggest party is in Feb......24 years and counting, no trip to Atlanta.

Nahhh, he's not mad at Ole Miss. He comes onto the Ole Miss message board to share his joy and happiness.

Mad over you guys? Get real. There are 13 teams in the SEC who measure their success at the end of Dec or the first of the year. Your biggest party is in Feb......24 years and counting, no trip to Atlanta.

Your biggest party every year is winning the Sunbelt Conference. Mullethead is winless against Saban and Freeze is .500 against Saban...And Freeze in year 3 beat the sh-t out of Mullethead's best team in 6 years and is 2-1 against Mullethead. [roll]

10357516_820456058004687_4595916258337410024_n.jpg

And.....after MISStake gets the bejeesus stomped out of 'em this Saturday by a thundering herd of rambunctious Crimson Red Elephants, the little toothless canine pups will be back in the proper pecking order: OUT OF THE TOP25. Bye bye sheethead. :flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush:

And.....after MISStake gets the bejeesus stomped out of 'em this Saturday by a thundering herd of rambunctious Crimson Red Elephants, the little toothless canine pups will be back in the proper pecking order: OUT OF THE TOP25. Bye bye sheethead. :flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush:
31-10 BAMA.....They're not playing Kentucky or Missouri...

...hey oral

...predict your score for saturday vs bama, the only real team mistake has played this season
...please lurk around next week

Hey Orallesa! I love how y'all love to bring up the fact that we haven't been to the SEC Championship Game. Congrats on your 1998 trip to the game. By the way, y'all finished 8-5 that year! That is certainly something to crow about 17 years later!

The West Division was a joke then! Ole Miss has gone 7-1 in conference before (tying national champion LSU for the best record). Y'all have never done that . . . So . . . enjoy the technicality that you've been to Atlanta. That 8-5 team is one of the greatest ever!

...hey oral

...predict your score for saturday vs bama, the only real team mistake has played this season
...please lurk around next week
I feel much better about beating you guys and the Hogs. If they give us five turnovers and a fluke td we win easily. If they play like they dis vs LSU it could get ugly.

Hey Orallesa! I love how y'all love to bring up the fact that we haven't been to the SEC Championship Game. Congrats on your 1998 trip to the game. By the way, y'all finished 8-5 that year! That is certainly something to crow about 17 years later!

The West Division was a joke then! Ole Miss has gone 7-1 in conference before (tying national champion LSU for the best record). Y'all have never done that . . . So . . . enjoy the technicality that you've been to Atlanta. That 8-5 team is one of the greatest ever!
Deal, you keep letting it get under your skin and I will keep enjoying it! ; )

Yep, and LSU looks very beatable now. You still lose in Starkville.

Yeah Lisa...There are 13 other SEC teams that measure their success in late December or first of the year...Unlike Mith'ippi 'tate fans [roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

Freeze will beat Mullethead again in Stinkville and afterward you will crawl back into your little hole and cry about it. [roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

Enjoy your beatdown this week in Arkansas. [roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

Last edited:
Freesus has never won in Starkville. Old Myth has not won in Starkville since Eli's senior year. When you spout off his 2-1 record I wonder do you realize that he has had two home games and one on the road. Even Crooms never lost a home game to Old Myth......You guys work on that Landshark D during the off week?

Freesus has never won in Starkville. Old Myth has not won in Starkville since Eli's senior year. When you spout off his 2-1 record I wonder do you realize that he has had two home games and one on the road. Even Crooms never lost a home game to Old Myth......You guys work on that Landshark D during the off week?

Uh Uh, we gonna beat you cause we mittippi tate.

Wow do you see how juvenile you sound lol. Please help yourself and stop posting. You just reinforce the popular theory that all state fans are sad, pathetic, trailer dweller types that their daily existence revolves around beating big brother.

Uh, ok...Freeze has only coached ONE TIME in Stinkville...And it took Mullethead an overtime and a Bo Wallace fumble (you know, one of those FLUKE PLAYS that you believe in) to win. Mullethead's other two losses in Oxford were not close. I like it when you have to bring Crooms into the equation...That means you're desperate. [roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

CJ Johnson says hello from Ole Miss. [roll][roll][roll][roll]
635531513323990263-tcl-6i4rsz61l6fkb0lxbu4-original.jpg

Last edited:
Deal, you keep letting it get under your skin and I will keep enjoying it! ; )
I don't think you get it. We don't care - and you shouldn't brag about it like it was an accomplishment. It was like winning the world's tallest midget contest back then.

Why are you even on our board? You must have the biggest inferiority complex!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT