ADVERTISEMENT

If Bowie wants to gowie

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
thats fine. He needs to be happy wherever he goes. I like him and his skill set. There's several others who are lined up to visit. We are an elite receiving organization and only a few are qualified.

So you get a 2nd 4-star and the first one wants to leave?

Losing Bowie would drop you back down to #70 or so in recruiting rankings.

He said he'd flip to FSU if he got an offer and apparently hasn't so maybe I respect their opinion as they beat us good.

He said he'd flip to FSU if he got an offer and apparently hasn't so maybe I respect their opinion as they beat us good.

Sounds like you're trying to spin that you respect Jimbo's opinion on Bowie more than Freeze's LOL

Blindside heckler I know more abut DD Bowie than you will ever know he is going to Ole Miss .You can keep your keep your butt opinion away from DD Bowie

Sounds like you're trying to spin that you respect Jimbo's opinion on Bowie more than Freeze's LOL
Not spinning a thing just stating fact. FSU was far better than us last year and it sure counts for something but you prob the the booger dogs were better! Joker!

Zreb I didn't mean that post for you I was for that bamer homie blindside because he thinks that he knows everything and I am tired of him

Zreb I didn't mean that post for you I was for that bamer homie blindside because he thinks that he knows everything and I am tired of him
Pretty sure he's bullie. I tried to be him we'd finish above them in recruiting but he was too cowardly. I wouldn't be betting if he were a bummer. Regardless, he's pretty weak.

Blindside heckler I know more abut DD Bowie than you will ever know he is going to Ole Miss .You can keep your keep your butt opinion away from DD Bowie

Better tell it to your buddy zreb, he's already throwing Bowie under the bus saying he can 'gowie' if he wants.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT