ADVERTISEMENT

Is Dennis Dodd an MSU grad too?

Just another journalist guessing the outcome of the investigation. The committee to hear the case hasn't been picked. Many people are guessing the verdict before the judge is picked. A game suspension would not surprise me. I think we might see that penalty a lot in the future, especially if it involves losing pay for that game. May be the new norm. Mullen would have probably been suspended when Miss State went on probation.

Dennis Dodd has a history of trashing Ole Miss.
The NCAA has too many damn rules. Its mind boggling. I would bet my pension that most college football coaches would confess that they UNKNOWINGLY break the rules each and every day.

Dennis Dodd has a history of trashing Ole Miss.
The NCAA has too many damn rules. Its mind boggling. I would bet my pension that most college football coaches would confess that they UNKNOWINGLY break the rules each and every day.

They all break the rules each year. Those are called secondary violations, they're self-reported and little to no punishment is handed out.
Dodd has been critical of State before too. Maybe he is out to get all of Mississippi.

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT