ADVERTISEMENT

Jeffery - I Want to Request an After Hours Subject

delta_boy_will

Three-Star Prospect
Nov 10, 2011
I am a big fan of the After Hours Podcast and I assume the after hours podcast is the only place anyone who works for Rebel Grove will get near this. First off, I am from West Jackson which is no different than North Memphis. I grew up, joined the military, went to college and learned a lot. I am rare in that I no longer associate politically with the likes of people in West Jackson (if you know what I mean.) I also hate the liberal media. In the year 2013 a little over 100 black men were killed by police officers. During that same time, the year 2013, 5,000 were killed by other black men. Over 90% of black men in this country are killed by other black men. Not the police. With that being the case, why so much hype over Michael Brown?

If you and Dylan are at liberty to discuss it please do so. I volunteer at community centers here in DC (where I now live) to prevent them from living a life of crime. Most (if not all) of the young men I try to help here come from single parent, i.e. fatherless homes with no real world supervision. I hear stories of murders almost every night here. Most of them are innocent victims and they never get the media coverage that Michael Brown gets.

So my question in so many words is this: Why do you think the liberal media does not want to get anywhere near facts like the one I just mentioned?

Sources:
1. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/josh-sugarmann/murder-rate-for-black-ame_b_4702228.html
2. http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304830704577496501048197464

This post was edited on 8/22 6:10 AM by delta_boy_will

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.