ADVERTISEMENT

Johnson vs Bjork

Feb 10, 2007
Who is telling the truth? Johnson is saying this:

All I can say is that I'm grateful the witch hunt going on regarding Ole Miss and the NCAA is not taking place in this network. A writer from another network who covers a rival school released another "story" on Wednesday predicting damning things coming for the Ole Miss football program. Unless I am flat-out being lied to, nothing as severe as this guy is suggesting is coming the way of Ole Miss. He is suggesting TV and bowl bans. This is a huge stretch on that writer's part, as I understand things. I am told we will know more by April 22, the date which Ole Miss plans to release its answers to all NCAA charges. In general, be wary of stories with "off-the-record" sources. I will say this, I do know the NCAA is still interviewing a few former recruits (as recently as a few weeks ago), but I do not know if those interviews pertain to this inquiry." ------David Johnson, Ole Miss 247

While Bjork is saying this:http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...ys-investigation-into-ole-miss-over/80175012/

I see this ending up worse than USC but not quite as bad as SMU. The Beav will end up with a show cause. Who told him it was ok to come in and cheat balls to the wall from day one, Archie?

Who is telling the truth? Johnson is saying this:

All I can say is that I'm grateful the witch hunt going on regarding Ole Miss and the NCAA is not taking place in this network. A writer from another network who covers a rival school released another "story" on Wednesday predicting damning things coming for the Ole Miss football program. Unless I am flat-out being lied to, nothing as severe as this guy is suggesting is coming the way of Ole Miss. He is suggesting TV and bowl bans. This is a huge stretch on that writer's part, as I understand things. I am told we will know more by April 22, the date which Ole Miss plans to release its answers to all NCAA charges. In general, be wary of stories with "off-the-record" sources. I will say this, I do know the NCAA is still interviewing a few former recruits (as recently as a few weeks ago), but I do not know if those interviews pertain to this inquiry." ------David Johnson, Ole Miss 247

While Bjork is saying this:http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...ys-investigation-into-ole-miss-over/80175012/

I see this ending up worse than USC but not quite as bad as SMU. The Beav will end up with a show cause. Who told him it was ok to come in and cheat balls to the wall from day one, Archie?

Freeze will continue to skull drag Mullethead for the foreseeable future. Learn to accept your role as Sun Belt Champs and SEC West cellar dweller and you will be happier.[laughing]

Last edited:
Reactions: AMPWOODY
I believe that this year will be his last as a football coach at NCAA level. His big wins will be turned into forfeits.

I believe that this year will be his last as a football coach at NCAA level. His big wins will be turned into forfeits.

Dan Melon doesn't have any big wins, but you may be right about this being his last year at MSU.

Burner phones, paying rent, and academic fraud, gave Donnie Tyndall a 10 year show cause. OM will be found guilty of the same things.
Are you guys afraid of the question I asked? Who is lying, Johnson or Bdork?

You should spend your time at Elite Dogs, where delusion and whining about Ole Miss is encouraged. [roll]
Thanks for heads up on that site! Check your inbox....edit...Evidently I can not send you a PM. They seem to be hearing about the same thing I am. How hard do you think the NCAA will come down on you guys? Do you think that Tunsil was the straw that broke the bear's back?

Last edited:
Burner phones, paying rent, and academic fraud, gave Donnie Tyndall a 10 year show cause. OM will be found guilty of the same things.
Are you guys afraid of the question I asked? Who is lying, Johnson or Bdork?
You should change your name from, "RobertwillbeaRebel" to "Robertwillbeawomanbeater". :angry:+:oops:+:boxing:=:cop:

Pagnozzi, DUI Saturday, pitches Sunday..... Mr. Mullen will straighten Simmons out, not much he can do while he is in high school. Mullethead given a job by NCAA, Beaverteeth staring down the barrel of probation.

They found some whores in the bathrooms at the dorm. Some were illegals and other were underage. Many of the illegals were aliens. Here is a picture of the man responsible for many of these illegals:

illegals.jpg

Do-you-believe-ufo-and-aliens-21751692-1024-768.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT