ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Fox News Interview: Update with results

dawsonreb

Five-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Jan 8, 2016
What was the consensus about the interview? I teach seniors in a school that is 75% minority, almost half of which will vote in this next election. I showed them the interview and held a quasi focus group and gave them a poll through google forms. The response was interesting...

Edit: This school is in Northeast MS

Results- remember these are high school students and some people just answered the question without even watching the interview. Also I mentioned "cut government spending and make government more efficient" as an answer they didn't know what the hell I was talking about that was my fault.

1. How did VP Harris plan to handle the illegal immigration crisis?
avoided answering the question - 67.6%
give all illegal immigratns citizenship - 11.8%
deport all illegal immigrants - 20.6%

2. What is VP Harris plan to cut inflation and help the economy?
no clear answer - 47.1%
cut gment sepnding and make more efficient - 38.2% (this was my fault)
raise taxes - 14.7%

3. Did VP Harris state any policies that would be different from Biden?
no clear answer - 44.1%
no - 35.3%
yes - 20.6%

4. Did you come away from the interview knowing where Harris stands on the issues?
yes - 38.2%
no - 61.8%
(most of the yes were Trump supporters who said they already knew her positions, again another bad question from the pollster... me)

5. If you were voting, would this interview make you more or less likely to vote for VP Harris?
no change - 47.1%
less - 29.4%
more - 23.5%

In talking to them afterward I found a high percentage of AA males support Trump. The AA females still supported Kamala.

Interestingly, I had several diehard Kamala supporters who said they were upset at how she performed and she hurt herself.

Again, I'm no Frank Luntz but it was a good exercise for my class and I found the results to be mostly honest and true.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.