ADVERTISEMENT

Keith Fourcade

Beatlesreb

Three-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Aug 16, 2015
Panama City, FL
Several posters are posting about Tee Shepard and his struggles to play DB b/c of his deafness. If I am not mistaken, a long time ago we had Keith Fourcade, John's brother, who had a fine career as LB at Ole Miss, who was also deaf. He had accommodations and did well. Tee leaving the program, I wonder if deafness really was the problem.

Several posters are posting about Tee Shepard and his struggles to play DB b/c of his deafness. If I am not mistaken, a long time ago we had Keith Fourcade, John's brother, who had a fine career as LB at Ole Miss, who was also deaf. He had accommodations and did well. Tee leaving the program, I wonder if deafness really was the problem.
Don't think he was deaf.

I had classes with Keith...don't remember him being deaf. If he was, he did a miraculous job hiding it.

I had classes with Keith...don't remember him being deaf. If he was, he did a miraculous job hiding it.
Ok, nothing more on this subject. Sorry I brought it up. Tee being a great athlete-just exploring possibilities. Was at the Arkansas game. This one hurts! Just got in from Oxford to Panama City, FL. in a driving rain storm. And wondering what HAPPENED?

I do, however, remember a defensive lineman having some sort of hearing defect...maybe Woody Grigg?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT