ADVERTISEMENT

Kellenberger with his daily negative article about Ole Miss

RebReb

Two-Star Prospect
Apr 19, 2002
If you pay to advertise in the CL or any of the papers they own - or if you even subscribe to the CL or any of the papers they own - then you contribute to this problem

If you pay to advertise in the CL or any of the papers they own - or if you even subscribe to the CL or any of the papers they own - then you contribute to this problem
What are the newsworthy positive topics regarding OM football that he should be writing about right now?

If the news is all negative and he's reporting it, he's just reporting the news.

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
What are the newsworthy positive topics regarding OM football that he should be writing about right now?

If the news is all negative and he's reporting it, he's just reporting the news.

So you can relate - it would be like if he wrote an article every single day that said LSU fans smell like corn dogs. You may or may not agree with what he is writing, but having him write it every single day would get really annoying - and probably would not want to be something that you would want to contribute money to if you are an LSU fan.

So you can relate - it would be like if he wrote an article every single day that said LSU fans smell like corn dogs. You may or may not agree with what he is writing, but having him write it every single day would get really annoying - and probably would not want to be something that you would want to contribute money to if you are an LSU fan.
Didn't they star in "Sausage Party"?

Ah - so cleverly stated. I understand perfectly now. Brilliant.

I, for one, hope nothing comes of this - I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when this 5-7 coach gets his hands on that #69 ranked recruiting class...

Reactions: RobertWillBeaRebel

So basically you don't want to be reminded that Ole Miss is facing SMU-level sanctions. Got it.

So basically you don't want to be reminded that Ole Miss is facing SMU-level sanctions. Got it.
The sanctions will be more like the Bama or USC sanctions. Actually since the payment was only $15K they should only get 10% of the Bama and 25% of the USC penalties. After all AL paid Means's coach $150,000 and Bushes parents lived rent free for about $60,00 dollars worth of rent.

The sanctions will be more like the Bama or USC sanctions. Actually since the payment was only $15K they should only get 10% of the Bama and 25% of the USC penalties. After all AL paid Means's coach $150,000 and Bushes parents lived rent free for about $60,00 dollars worth of rent.

SEC West is looked at by the rest of the country as the wild west where anything goes in recruiting. Fair or not, OM is going to be the example that the NCAA is still in charge. Its a voluntary organization, The reason is because they are a smaller school with a smaller alumni and fan base in one of the poorest states in the country and will have the least effect on the bottom line. OM agreed to join and play by their rules and haven't, because OM accuses others doesn't lessen OM not playing by the rules. What grounds is there for a suit, OM broke the rules they agreed to play by, the NCAA didn't change the rules and grandfather them in to get OM. OM's defense is everyone is doing it, that's speculation by OM fans and the proof is suppose to be some tape that may or may not exist.

I have read OM fans want to take the SEC down, leave and join another conference. Think about that, why would any conference want to add a program who was just gutted by the NCAA? With all the other options out there they can choose from because the SEC will be gone, say the Big12 wants to add 4-5 teams, they would love to get a footprint in Florida, Louisanna and Georgia, Vandy will help their grad rates and Bama would assure them a playoff spot. What would OM or State attractive to the Big12? If the Big12 wanted a Mississippi footprint, which is more attractive, the school on probation and is known as a conference killer or one that isn't known for much of anything except cowbells? OM is in a corner, it took the risk, got caught and now wants to cry everyone else is doing it, why catch us? Wants to take the conference down which would effectively take them out of P5 and if they are lucky can catch on with Conference USA because none of the P5, soon to be P4 I guess, conferences will want a proven cheater and conference killer who brings very little with them other than probation. OM will be the least attractive SEC member for the Big12 or ACC to invite.

Ole Miss commands the attention of less than half of a very small population state and haven't won even a conference championship in more than 50 years... they ain't gonna do better than the SEC, I promise you. In fact, if they weren't already grandfathered in, I'm not sure they could even get into the SEC at this point.

Ole Miss commands the attention of less than half of a very small population state and haven't won even a conference championship in more than 50 years... they ain't gonna do better than the SEC, I promise you. In fact, if they weren't already grandfathered in, I'm not sure they could even get into the SEC at this point.

You are probably right. I'm just glad that LSU is the pillar of excellence so they can cover our every corndog need.

Lsu wiggz y'all are going to get a butt whipping in Oxford this year as bad as 38 to 17 in 20 15 Ha! Ha! Hotty toddy

Lsu wiggz y'all are going to get a butt whipping in Oxford this year as bad as 38 to 17 in 20 15 Ha! Ha! Hotty toddy
Looking forward to it. Hopefully it won't be so humiliating that you have to start kneeling with more than 9 minutes left to go...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT