ADVERTISEMENT

Land shark bs

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Where do we get the fools for such nonsense? When we play like we did vs tcu, we would get our shirts laughed off. No, we are just the Rebels without Col Rebel.

Reactions: rcox38654
Mine is Black Butte Growler from Hatchiecoon kennel and he can chase a black bear up a tree.

But once again the stupid mascot debate is coming up in the middle of football season. I hope that petition making its rounds on social media with Bjork's name on it is a hoax.

Amazing. Potentially the best season in our schools history and our dumbass fans want to talk about the mascot.

Maybe its you that's the dumbass! ..... Nobody with any pride would want to give in to a bunch of PC-minded idiots.

Maybe its you that's the dumbass! ..... Nobody with any pride would want to give in to a bunch of PC-minded idiots.
Pride in what? A costume? I just want to win...I've got a ton of pride in this team right now.

Them you should go look up the imbecile behind the land shark bs and set him straight.

I watched the Memphis-USF football game last night and former Rebel defensive assistant coach Tom Allen (now head defensive coach at USF) calls his defense the Bull Sharks and they give the 'fin sign' when they make a big play on defense. That is so cool. :sunglasses:

I watched the Memphis-USF football game last night and former Rebel defensive assistant coach Tom Allen (now head defensive coach at USF) calls his defense the Bull Sharks and they give the 'fin sign' when they make a big play on defense. That is so cool. :sunglasses:
Thievery.

Yes, because Miss invented the 'Land Shark' thingy, right? [eyeroll]

Without the Col and the Flag, Miss has converted to 'New Miss.'
(should not be allowed to use the 'Ole Miss' label anymore) :popcorn:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT