ADVERTISEMENT

Leo Lewis

KennesawReb

Two-Star Prospect
Jul 24, 2005
Espn posted an article saying it looks like he is having another change of heart and may flip. Does anyone know our chances of landing him on NSD?

Last I saw he was still sched to be on campus the 23. There's a growing list of big talent coming. Hopefully he sticks but no guarantees on anyone.

Speaking of lbs. is Durant out of the question. I got ghe impression he was waiting to see who the position coach might be.

Re: Durant

Am I missing something? I thought Durant signed with Arizona State several weeks ago.

rumor I read on another place is that Leo left Starkville Saturday saying nothing has changed. hope this is true...

Leo left Starkville and has said nothing. All the current committs however said plenty. Said Leo didn't know yet what he was going to do. Also said he felt he had a better relationship with the MSU staff and we already know he has many close friends already committed to MSU. I don't think he flips but it's going to be down to the wire till signing day on him.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Is that what that Roseblow character and Iceberg Jones is telling you guys? Lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT