ADVERTISEMENT

Meet The Rebels 2015?

Jul 21, 2002
Can you park on campus or do you have to have a parking pass for it? I painted a crankbait to give it to Coach Freeze. It will be my 2nd bait that I have painted for him. He loved the 1st one, hopefully he will like this one as well. I am a fisherman and I know Coach loves to fish too!! #Yahtzee

Hugh%20Freeze_zpsdaetugzb.jpg

Here is the one that I am giving to him Saturday.
022_zpsq2uuqdz9.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks bud!!

Me & the wife plan on eating breakfast at the Beacon & doing some shopping in Oxford, before going to the MTR.

It's going to be a great weekend I love interacting with the players and coaches.

Yes it is!! Me & the wife love it & have been going for years. I have some great pictures of Eli, as he came in as a freshman.

I gave Coach Freeze his baits Today. He loved them & said that he would definitely fish the shad color this spring. It is one of my biggest fish catchers that I airbrush!! We had a very fun day at MTR15!! He said OOOHHHH that shad color. I will definitely fish it this coming spring!! Hope he catches a nice one on it.

IMG_1298_zpspttlsgi7.gif

IMG_1299_zpsktyla3jd.gif

IMG_1300_zpsoekipij8.gif

IMG_1301_zpsjvoxumzo.gif

Here is a couple of shad colors that I have painted.

Gizzard Shad
GizzardShad_zpsc02d28a3.jpg

Threadfin Shad
397_zps3cfc0d6c.jpg

Rebel Basser, coming to Oxford to see the first game. Staying until the 7th and need a place to fish from a bank. I was thinking about Spring Creek just over the Marshall County line across the railroad tracks off Hwy. 7. No boat. Is the water high enough now?

Not sure on that water level, as I have never fished it. I mainly fish Bay Springs Lake & Pickwick Lake. I also fish a few public lakes here closer to Tupelo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT