ADVERTISEMENT

Morbidly curious

barrwayne

Rookie
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Like the rest of Rebel Nation, I have been going over this mess ad nauseum with my former classmates and fraternity brothers, and am very worried over the fall out of this, primarily on recruiting.

But I am also very curious to know, why in Gods name would Tunsil be allowed to sit at that presser alone? Notice he had almost NO press time all last season, even after the suspension was lifted.....so why would Sexton and Freeze let that kid, after the shock he just endured, sit in front of a room full of sports media and answer questions un- supervised?????

Was it just one of those " Well gee-whiz, we thought he could handle himself, and we didn't think the violations last summer would come up", or could it be something more calculated ? Tunsil has already been cited, and it's far easier to deal with one, already-guilty, guy's violations rather than several.....

I want to assume the best case scenario for my beloved alma mater and its football program, but I am flat out scared of where this is gonna go.....I have first hand seen our program rise up before, only to come crashing down due to NCAA violations ( Brewer in early 90's).

Sorry for the " chicken little " diatribe...

Hotty Toddy Gang

Go have a drink relax and read what Rashan Gary's mother just said about his recruitment. HT

Like the rest of Rebel Nation, I have been going over this mess ad nauseum with my former classmates and fraternity brothers, and am very worried over the fall out of this, primarily on recruiting.

Already happening, that's why your 2017 class is #59.

Moral: Don't cheat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT