ADVERTISEMENT

MSU Wide Receiver Fred Brown Dismissed from University

Preacher Dan is still watching the video of Simmons beating a defenseless woman on the ground. Hes hoping that it will magically change to the woman beating Simmons. Hahaha.
:boxing:
Danny Boy will not punish Simmons regardless.

Preacher Dan is still watching the video of Simmons beating a defenseless woman on the ground. Hes hoping that it will magically change to the woman beating Simmons. Hahaha.
:boxing:
Danny Boy will not punish Simmons regardless.
Talk about a credibility problem. Surprised he's not gone.

Didn't or has yet to make big news. Took my ACT at my HS in Virginia. So what?
I'm not sure how deep the problem goes or how many schools benefited from the ACT 'irregularities' at Waynesboro. I am fairly certain that it revolved around ACT shenanigans and David Saunders at ULL got nailed for his part in it. State fans want to claim that academic fraud at Waynesboro is strictly an Ole Miss problem and is going to get us a near death penalty once it comes out. They're too stupid to understand that some of their own players benefited as well

In other words, it is once again pointing out the hypocrisy of MSU fan..

The problem is a known ole miss staff member was steering them to the testing center for the purpose of fraud and he was caught and it's common knowledge. There is no investigation or allegations of any MSU players or staff in relation to the waynesboro testing center. Were there any MSU players that benefited? I don't know but it's irrelevant because there are zero MSU players mentioned. Second Fred Brown was dismissed from expelled from school for cheating on a test or that's the general assumption. Mullen didn't expel him. Simmons situation was bad but what if he had signed with ole miss instead? Would the typical ole miss spin be that rev freeze is a good Christian man and wants to help turn his life around? Ok well that's our spin, Mulllen is going to give this kid a second chance and help him get his life turned around like freeze did stringfellow and your most current signee who likes to
Rape boys anus with his fingers. Don't throw stones when you live in the largest glass house in the entire SEC.
Talk about hippocrita when your fan base is the worst hippocrita of all.

It's hypocrisy when you think your own players benefitting from something if "irrelevant" but Ole Miss players are committing academic fraud. You sir are a shining example of hypocrisy. By the way, Saunders was only at Ole Miss one year when he was doing his dirty work and Ole Miss cleaned that mess up by getting rid of him. Didn't need either the NCAA or State fans "help".

By the way, I may use that expression from now on and refer to Dan Mullen as a "known msu staff member". I don't think I've ever responded to one of your juvenile posts before and now that I have I feel like I've had to lower my IQ significantly to grasp the hatred and stupidity you write. After all, after the first three sentences of your post nothing made any sense and, as you put it, it was completely "irrelevant" (also mostly moronic and false) to the question at hand.

I'm not sure how deep the problem goes or how many schools benefited from the ACT 'irregularities' at Waynesboro. I am fairly certain that it revolved around ACT shenanigans and David Saunders at ULL got nailed for his part in it. State fans want to claim that academic fraud at Waynesboro is strictly an Ole Miss problem and is going to get us a near death penalty once it comes out. They're too stupid to understand that some of their own players benefited as well

In other words, it is once again pointing out the hypocrisy of MSU fan..
I get what you're saying. Not trying to be a smart ass.

Not sure what you mean. Fill me in. Fresus? PSU?
Thanks, I get it now. We don't need any recruit with this kind of baggage. I'm with you. Is this guy gay? Grabbing "digitally" whatever that means, a penis of a 14 year old? WTF?! No way! But watch, LGBT will protest! Man, our culture is so screwed up!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT