ADVERTISEMENT

Multiple Tickets For Sale

May 10, 2021
Here's the deal, I originally bought 2 tickets in Section 635 row 17 from someone I know and have them in my apple wallet now. Saw a post this morning in an Ole Miss group on facebook for 2 tickets in section 339 row 13 for $250, so I bought them with the intention of selling the others. The girl I bought them from just sent screenshots and wouldn't reply when I asked for the email to download the tickets, so I am a little worried about them. She did delete the post after I bought them, and I cannot find them for sale anywhere else. Just a little unsure on them, but I would sell all 4 of them for $300 total. Gives a chance to have real good seats if they work and then having the backups if they don't. Message me on here or text me at 662-210-9142 if interested.

Reactions: GolfReb83
Here's the deal, I originally bought 2 tickets in Section 635 row 17 from someone I know and have them in my apple wallet now. Saw a post this morning in an Ole Miss group on facebook for 2 tickets in section 339 row 13 for $250, so I bought them with the intention of selling the others. The girl I bought them from just sent screenshots and wouldn't reply when I asked for the email to download the tickets, so I am a little worried about them. She did delete the post after I bought them, and I cannot find them for sale anywhere else. Just a little unsure on them, but I would sell all 4 of them for $300 total. Gives a chance to have real good seats if they work and then having the backups if they don't. Message me on here or text me at 662-210-9142 if interested.

Two friends and I went to the Louisville game in Atlanta. They used the same set up thru Ticketmaster. I sent my two friends a screenshot of their tix.

We all went to the game together but the screenshots would not work for them. Of course, I was with them and had all of our tickets scanned from my phone for entry. I don’t understand why the screenshot wouldn’t work but it didn’t for that game. You might want to call TM and ask about it.

Good luck.

Reactions: brady20
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT