ADVERTISEMENT

BASEBALL: My Book -- Resilient Rebels: Ole Miss Baseball's Remarkable Path to a National Title -- is available to order

Chase Parham

RebelGrove.com Editor
Staff
May 11, 2009
You can now order my book, which is a deep dive into the 2022 baseball season. I tackle how Ole Miss baseball got to this pivotal season, what happened during the month-long fall to the bottom of the standings and the remarkable run through the end of the regular season and the postseason, culminating in the national title. There are a lot of never-before-read stories, and I mix fun anecdotes with the stress of the potential coaching change and how the players and coaches handled the adversity. Keith, the coaches and players I interviewed were incredibly gracious with their time and memories.

To buy now: Order Here

Also, I know many of you have asked about signed copies, we'll have those in some of your local bookstores soon, but if you're from out of the area or want one quickly, please use this link for Lemuria Books in Jackson. They have been great to me and have a preorder up for signed copies. Those will get mailed to you as soon I sign them and get them to Lemuria to mail.

To order a signed copy: https://www.lemuriabooks.com/Resilient-Rebels-p/9798353245698.htm

I will update you to my signings and events as they are announced. I think I have four on the books, but the only one already in ink is Lemuria on Oct. 22. If it's an 11 a.m. LSU game, then we'll figure it out, but otherwise I'd love to see some of you there. I'll announce the other locations and dates as soon as they are finalized. Also, College Corner will have books soon and I will do at least one event there prior to Christmas.

Ole Miss Event Slide.jpg

I really appreciate you guys, and I think you will enjoy reliving the season and learning some things along the way. As Mike told me during one of the interviews, "It really was one hell of a story."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.