ADVERTISEMENT

My goals for tomorrow.

cabritt27

All-Pro NFL
Jul 12, 2015
Look, it’s going to be ugly. We have some serious defensive issues but this is the best Alabama offensive group I’ve ever seen. We just aren’t going to be able to do much to deal with that. Having said that, it’s still a big game for the development of this team.

1. I want to see this offensive line excel. I believe it’s one of the best units in this league and this is the time to show it. Offense needs to score four or five times, imo. And rush for about 150-200 yards.

2. We need someone to step up as a pass rusher. I’d like to see us let Q Sheppard loose. Pressure tua and make him run the ball. I’d like to see some batted balls too. The qb isn’t tall.

3. Every week is about seeing gradual improvement in the young backers. I want jones, Ruggs, and Sonogo to play a lot and to be in on a lot of plays. Even if they aren’t great plays.

4. Be physical everywhere. Just show some attitude. Even in losses in Freezes first few years, the physicality we brought to the game was something to be proud of.

5. And I’m praying we can play a physical game and avoid injuries. This is by far the worst on paper matchup for us this year. We need to survive it without serious injury issues.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News