ADVERTISEMENT

My unimportant 10 thoughts

Yazoo Reb

Sophomore Contributer
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2023
1. I thought the DLine would improve but this is the best they’ve looked since 08 easily. It looks like a Georgia or Bama DLine. Princely and Nolen make everyone around them better. The cherry on top would’ve been Barron but Hardie looks solid too. Even Franklin and Echoles absolutely look the part.

2. Trey Amos looks like an NFL starting Corner. I’m hoping this is the best starting CBs we’ve had since Golson/Hilton.

3. The Linebacker and Safeties look better. More depth.

4. If Dart throws the ball like this, he’s going to be in New York.

5. This is easily the best WR room since 18. Of course you have superstars with Harris and Wells but Lee really stood out. I hope Watkins can return soon.

6. The Tight End room looks incredible. Prieskorn is a known star but Wright definitely looks the part.

7. The OLine is a question mark for me. The run block needs work but they did solid in pass protection.

8. Simmons has amazing potential. Hopefully next year he’ll be fully polished.

9. I still have a concern over the runningback room but optimism. Parrish looks better than he was in 21. He looks bigger and knows the offense. We already know what we have in Bentley. I’m hoping Amos can step up and Diggs will be back.

10. Davis was a pleasant surprise returning punts.

Overall, this has got to be the best roster we’ve ever had at Ole Miss. I always said it was either the ‘08 or ‘15 roster but this one is primed to pass it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.