ADVERTISEMENT

NFL - - - Your fandom and 1st Super Bowl memory - - -

Rebsrockem

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2004
STL
State your FAV team(s) and 1st SB memory........

Fandom:

I am a Saints fan, period.

I can remember a fake saints Jersey that Santa brought me one year.... white with #8 on it, great thick shirt, durable enough to last through neighborhood football games. Then, the 8 got ripped off the front. So, I stretched out my shirt on my bed, took the 8 and traced it in black marker (no sharpie back then) and colored it in. I was back in gear, baby!

Over the years, I also watched a couple of other teams, only, really, b/c of their uni's. I had more Saints "stuff" than anything. But, I had a Miami Dolphins robe, gloves and baseball hat. I also had Los Angles Rams gloves and a beanie cap, with the ball.

Last year, I adopted the KC Chiefs as my AFC team. Never had one of those. Santa has brought me, once again, more Saints and KC stuff. This year he brought me, KC wise, a fitted baseball cap, a Nike Dry Fit long sleeve and a skull cap.

1st Super Bowl Memory

Like "Neil" @Neal McCready sd on the pod, mine, too, was SB XI (11).......... Da' Raaaaaidayz vs The Purple People Eaters.

Fran vs The Snake - oh the players those teams had. Here is a pic of Fran about to get jack-hammered by Otis Sistrunk...... just a BEAST of a man............
football-super-bowl-xi-minnesota-vikings-qb-fran-tarkenton-in-action-picture-id82064139

What say y'all....... ????????

Reactions: wpman1 and BRBRebel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News