ADVERTISEMENT

Not out of it yet. (Hope springs eternal.)

BIGGREBEL

Four-Star Prospect
Jun 24, 2003
If LSU beats Alabama, then loses to us and to Arkansas....

I know it looks dark, but anything could happen. (Look at Arkansas's 4th and 25 play.)

Arkansas won't be able to stop LSU. I will be interested to see if LSU can stop their offense.

We obviously committed to stopping the run tonight...decided to make Allen beat us through the air. Unfortunately, he was up to the task.

I know it looks dark, but anything could happen. (Look at Arkansas's 4th and 25 play.)

Arkansas won't be able to stop LSU. I will be interested to see if LSU can stop their offense.

We obviously committed to stopping the run tonight...decided to make Allen beat us through the air. Unfortunately, he was up to the task.

Well scratch that plan. Assume we win out. (Granted, big assumption.) Alabama does have to play at Starkville and at Auburn. They could overlook State. Anything could happen in the Iron Bowl. (Nine top 25 teams lost today.)

Well scratch that plan. Assume we win out. (Granted, big assumption.) Alabama does have to play at Starkville and at Auburn. They could overlook State. Anything could happen in the Iron Bowl. (Nine top 25 teams lost today.)

At this point, I'll be happy if we beat Mith'ippi 'tate. I'm sorry to say, they are playing better football, than we are...And the game is in Stinkville.

" I know it looks dark." Yep, and this team will not see the sunshine for the rest of November. We have been exposed on defense and now we wait for sunny days in 2016. Tigers and Dogs should feast on our line backing and secondary. Our bright spot is the offense which has shown some real passion and execution recently, fun to watch.

Reactions: rcox38654
Depends on which defense shows up for these last 3 games....Seniors won't give up as easily as some fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT