ADVERTISEMENT

Not that it matters, but eh what the heck

larryjoe1979

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2011
On Saturday, I turn 43. I have been on this site I think for about 10 years or so. Longer than most, not as long as some. I am bored so I am just going to post some observations and thoughts. Why, you ask? eh. Why not.

1 - There is never enough time with the ones you love. We lie about things to do and pretend to be busy. Then our loves pass away and we regret the time lost. Appreciate the ones you love, they or you will be gone too soon

2 - Nothing is more humbling then being called "Sir" by your professor if you go back to school

3 - if you are working a menial job, go back to school(get called Sir). Computers are the new plumbing. It comes with good to great money and you can even see a lot of fat guy buttcracks if that is your thing

4 - There is nothing wrong laughing when you see midgets. Just don't do it in their face...or top of their head

5 - Politically, I like being in the middle and then slight right or left. Most issues are not black and white...or Latinx

6 - God bless Asian women

7 - The internet is one of the best and worst thing that has ever happened to us

8 - Willie Nelson is a nice guy. Ike Turner is a douche. David Allen Coe needs to sing his own songs and not just do covers. Katy Perry is finer than a frog's ass hair.

9 - Boobies are great. But a great ass is a gift from God

10 - It is ok to meet your heroes. Just remember they are people too. I met Stephen King in 2008 at book signing. Could not be nicer. I met Macho Man when I was kid and he was without a doubt the nicest coolest celebrity I have ever met.

11 - Do not celebrate Death. I don't care if your worst enemy dies, Death is not a cause for celebration

12 - I am glad to be from Cleveland, MS, but I am kind of also glad to be away from Cleveland, MS

13 - Gif or Jif. No one really cares

14 - I will be glad and celebrate Ole Miss winning, but I am not going to let losing bother or crush me anymore. I feel overall happier about that one

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.