ADVERTISEMENT

Now, Lane Kiffin

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Brings in more talk. Depends on how delusional he ma be that he's the Saban successor in 10-15 years.

I'm surprised he is still at Bammer after the public arse chewing Saban. Saban is probably not well loved by his assistants. Personally, I'm surprised an assistant hasn't went off and broke the midget's jaw in the middle of a game. I would rather be HC at U of Northern Alabama than making three times the money working for Satan.

Brings in more talk. Depends on how delusional he ma be that he's the Saban successor in 10-15 years.
Kiffen is the brains behind that operation. That house of cards comes crashing down when Kiffin leaves, and saban knows it. That's why Kiffen makes incredible $ for OC.

He may be the brains but his people skills are lacking. Not HC material imho i.e. Past performance. Maybe back to the pros when he matures.

Da fuq? Saban won 4 NC's before Kiffin came over. Are you mentally handicapped?
Saban knew he didn't have much gas left in the tank and if he didn't get a young, brilliant football mastermind then his empire would crumble.

Saban knew he didn't have much gas left in the tank and if he didn't get a young, brilliant football mastermind then his empire would crumble.

Alabama was coming off an 11-2 season when Saban hired Kiffin. Ole Miss has never had an 11-win season in the program's history.

Kinda puts your bottomfeeder program in perspective, doesn't it?

You need to go help Tim Williams there scumbag. Get back to us when you clean up your thug issue.

The corruption between ncaa and Bama is obvious to anyone but a fool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT