ADVERTISEMENT

BASEBALL: Off day activities

Chase Parham

RebelGrove.com Editor
Staff
May 11, 2009
Ole Miss practiced at Creighton on Sunday morning, getting in a light workout before going to do community service at Omaha Home for Boys after practice. There was a big media contingent there, and I'll have coverage from that later on.

The team is free to have dinner with friends and families tonight. Mike told me he is trying to get into a certain restaurant for dinner, but he wasn't positive it was possible with a party of 10. His immediate family -- except for Michael Jr -- his brother and his father are in town. He told me I couldn't name the restaurant until he had a reservation. He laughed, but I think he was serious. "Hey, no media on that. I don't know if I can get in."

Creighton plays at Charles Schwab Field unless there's snow on the ground, and then they play on campus. It's a terrible facility, but it has turf, so they scoop the snow off the turf and play. The juxtaposition between those two facilities is crazy.

Arkansas hasn't named a starter for tomorrow, but Mike didn't seem that concerned about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.