ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss' 2017 class is #59

TheGhostOfMatchesMalone

Four-Star Prospect
Jan 30, 2016
A 4-star, a 2-star, and a 0-star.

Curious how the quality of Ole Miss' recruiting fell off a cliff as soon as the NCAA started looking over its shoulder.

Reactions: hlaw416
The only thing I've posted here is the words of your own Rebel mod, who agrees with your pal Ghost that Ole Miss is going to get hammered. Are you saying he is total BS?

Who is the Rebel mod and where did he say it?

And I also posted that Laremy Tunsil is being sued again by his stepfather, which is completely factual as well.

Yes, no one disputes the Law-Suit, but you added that the NCAA was still talking to Tunsil. You were asked where you were getting this information and you refused to answer. Typical idiot with the Tin-Foil Hat, just verbal diarrhea of the mouth.

You are the typical homer that doesn't want to hear that your beloved program and coach cheated. Sorry, but the NCAA disagrees.

Where is the factual evidence that the current program/staff has cheated?

Where is the factual evidence that the NCAA disagrees?

“So one is not being fair-minded or in this case a Homer when one wants to have a conclusion based on facts?”

“Let's see...an Ole Miss fan and alum posting on an Ole Miss board...yeah, I guess you could call me a homer. That looks like the only thing you've gotten correct in any of your posts. Mostly your 3rd grade tauntings and nonsensical childishness are not worthy of being responded to because normal adults can't quite get down to such a low, simple-minded level ~ so I won't respond anymore. I'll just laugh at your foolishness.”

You should have listened to your pal Ghost when you had the chance, as this is just the beginning.

What is the benefit to listening to a fool i.e. you Ghost?

Again, why are you on this Board?

The only thing I've posted here is the words of your own Rebel mod, who agrees with your pal Ghost that Ole Miss is going to get hammered. Are you saying he is total BS?

Who is the Rebel mod and where did he say it?

And I also posted that Laremy Tunsil is being sued again by his stepfather, which is completely factual as well.

Yes, no one disputes the Law-Suit, but you added that the NCAA was still talking to Tunsil. You were asked where you were getting this information and you refused to answer. Typical idiot with the Tin-Foil Hat, just verbal diarrhea of the mouth.

You are the typical homer that doesn't want to hear that your beloved program and coach cheated. Sorry, but the NCAA disagrees.

“So one is not being fair-minded or in this case a Homer when one wants to have a conclusion based on facts?”

“Let's see...an Ole Miss fan and alum posting on an Ole Miss board...yeah, I guess you could call me a homer. That looks like the only thing you've gotten correct in any of your posts. Mostly your 3rd grade tauntings and nonsensical childishness are not worthy of being responded to because normal adults can't quite get down to such a low, simple-minded level ~ so I won't respond anymore. I'll just laugh at your foolishness.”

You should have listened to your pal Ghost when you had the chance, as this is just the beginning.

What is the benefit to listening to a fool i.e. you Ghost?

Again, why are you on this Board?
You posted this rambling diatribe in the wrong thread, Professor

Lol

Very impressive recruiting so far.

Lol

This is exactly why the NCAA purposely drags out cases like this, because they know it will impact 2 or more recruiting classes before they even hand down sanctions.

Case in point, Ole Miss lost about 4 of their top prospects in the week leading up to NSD this year due to worries over this case. And as we see here, it's scaring off recruits in the 2017 class as well.

Reactions: billywaynebammer
This is exactly why the NCAA purposely drags out cases like this, because they know it will impact 2 or more recruiting classes before they even hand down sanctions.

Case in point, Ole Miss lost about 4 of their top prospects in the week leading up to NSD this year due to worries over this case. And as we see here, it's scaring off recruits in the 2017 class as well.

Billy Wayne, God bless his sweet little heart, AKA Billy the Simpleton, the Village idiot, does not get the inside joke, a Dawg Whistle to the rest of us, about "when did you graduate from the University of Alabama?" what a Dumb A$$.

And Ghost who can't explain why he is on this Board posting total BS. Did he have some type of "Road to Damascus" experience with our Lord Jesus and he has been directed to this Board?

Is it fair to say when he is not posting here is he on the UFO Hotline with his Tin-foil Hat ?

Yep, lets just laugh at their foolishness!!

Why are you on this board ?

TheGhostOfMatchesMalone, post: 1157892, member: 32498"]This is exactly why the NCAA purposely drags out cases like this, because they know it will impact 2 or more recruiting classes before they even hand down sanctions.

Where is the evidence the NCAA has "purposely drags out" this case?

Where is the evidence that this is
true?

Why are you on this Board?

Last edited:
For all you know I could have gone to Ole Miss at some point in my life.

Either way, pipe down, plebe.

Billy Wayne, God bless his sweet little heart, AKA Billy the Simpleton, the Village idiot, does not get the inside joke, a Dawg Whistle to the rest of us, about "when did you graduate from the University of Alabama?" what a Dumb A$$.

"Either way, pipe down, plebe."

Really !!!!!!!!!!!!!! "pipe down" this coming from Billy the Simpleton, the Village idiot?

You are truly stupid and a proven dumb a$$ Why would anyone listen to you? And why are you on this Board?

When did you graduate from the University of Alabama??

Last edited:

"Either way, pipe down, plebe."

Really !!!!!!!!!!!!!! "pipe down" this coming from Billy the Simpleton, the Village idiot?

You are truly stupid and a proven dumb a$$ Why would anyone listen to you? And why are you on this Board?

When did you graduate from the University of Alabama??
Hey here's a Halloween costume idea for you.

V5ykSkA.jpg

TheGhostOfMatchesMalone, post: 1157892, member: 32498"]This is exactly why the NCAA purposely drags out cases like this, because they know it will impact 2 or more recruiting classes before they even hand down sanctions.

Where is the evidence the NCAA has "purposely drags out" this case?

Where is the evidence that this is
true?

Shyheim Carter and Nigel Knott both backed off Ole Miss in the last week due to NCAA worries, as did the Simmons kid that flipped to MSU and the Kongbo kid.

Guess I have better sources than you do?

Reactions: billywaynebammer
Hey here's a Halloween costume idea for you.

V5ykSkA.jpg
Billy Wayne, God bless his sweet little heart, AKA Billy the Simpleton, the Village idiot, does not get the inside joke, a Dawg Whistle to the rest of us, about "when did you graduate from the University of Alabama?" what a Dumb A$$

When did you graduate from Alabama?

“One of the other parties to the NCAA Notice of Allegations has requested and received a 30-day extension to respond to the notice.”

"Wagons are starting to circle is what I am hearing...as are buzzards."

Who are you hearing from? "The other Parties"?

“Just passing on what I saw. “

Exactly what did you see and where did you see it?

“Very surprised this hasn't been discussed here already.”

What NM discussed in the podcast that I listen to was something like ~12 scholarships over ~3 years, ~4-6 OM is holding now. Hardly what you described or “what I saw. “ ?

Still wondering why Ole Miss won't release the NOA if there's nothing to it...”

“Upon the completion of the 30-day extension period, the University will release our full Response to the Notice of Allegations.”

Why would Ole Miss release the NOA without the full response?

“Laremy Tunsil served a seven-game suspension but I won’t be remotely surprised if the NCAA determines that’s not enough of a punishment for his receiving extra benefits."

NM and many others have stated that the “book” is closed on Tunsil. Are you just a surprising sort?

"He's just a homer that isn't handling the truth very well."

What is the Truth you refer to? Please Explain.

You have been given ever opportunity to support you position and you have not.

So what is there to handle here ?

I have asked this question many times why are you on this Board?

"Dude has a serious ax to grind, which is why the NCAA keeps talking to him.

What is the basis of your accretion that the NCAA is still talking to Tunsin? Please Explain.

"Gonna be a long few months for him, I fear."
Please provide a basis for why its going to be a long few months?

https://olemiss.forums.rivals.com/members/theghostofmatchesmalone.32498/

Billy Wayne when did you graduate from Alabama? Why can you not answer this?

https://olemiss.forums.rivals.com/members/billywaynebammer.37103/

"I'm not here to convince you that Ole Miss is in trouble."

Then what are you here for?

I would never waste my time trying to convince a homer to see their team objectively.

Then why are you on this Board?
Are you just wasting your time because you certainly cannot support anything you are saying, this being the case, why would even the biggest Homer believe you?

I was right a year ago, and I continue to be right today.
Right about what? Please explain in a factual content.

If you don't want to accept the truth, that's on you.

How is it that what you say and only what you say, which is totally unsupported, in and of itself the truth? Please explain. According, what is there to accept? Please explain.

Ghost, are you just plain stupid? !!!

You are the one that has not answered the questions to support your claims.

What sort of idiot are you to not answer questions that are posed for you to support your claims and you ignore them and then you pose a question which you have no factual basis to support?

And I asked you the question "Then Why are you on this Board"?

You have never answered this question though posed many times?

Please answer.

Ghost this has been addressed by me and another Reb, in this same thread! what an Idiot you are !!

Why are you on this Board ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT