ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss preparing to sue the NCAA?

Over what? Over Yahoo sports reporting something that occurred 3 months ago and is a routine process by the NCAA? All top level recruits are interviewed by the NCAA about their recruiting. If we sue anyone it will be Yahoo Sports. The investigation is over. Stay tuned for results.

Over what? Over Yahoo sports reporting something that occurred 3 months ago and is a routine process by the NCAA? All top level recruits are interviewed by the NCAA about their recruiting. If we sue anyone it will be Yahoo Sports. The investigation is over. Stay tuned for results.

It's obvious that the NCAA is honing in on top recruits that visited Ole Miss just before NSD, and went elsewhere. I would suspect they still have players at schools such as Florida and Michigan to question. It was well known among top recruits that an Ole Miss OV right before NSD was the place to be. That's why the NCAA is now questioning them.

It's obvious that the NCAA is honing in on top recruits that visited Ole Miss just before NSD, and went elsewhere. I would suspect they still have players at schools such as Florida and Michigan to question. It was well known among top recruits that an Ole Miss OV right before NSD was the place to be. That's why the NCAA is now questioning them.
You know, BSH....I' ve seen you over here spewing your garbage, are you a man or a teenager? You are one Silly Joker! Let me ask you, did you play sports at all? Don't you have any self respect or did you always join in on the latest gossip? You are so childish, why don't you tell us who you are. You probably never played sports or even joined the band! Blind Side Heckler, that pretty probably much describes your life! If your life has been reduced to this, I feel sorry for you. Go to church Sunday, visit the alter and get some peace in your life. What you do is not honorable...it's petty!

All you nutcases here from opposing schools are so concerned with nailing Ole Miss you don't see the big picture. This Ole Miss investigation could bring the entire SEC down. If it's true Ole Miss has lawyered up then with lawsiuts come subpoena power. Do you think any SEC school wants it's players' and players' family financial records disclosed? I saw the SWC fall apart when member schools started snitching on each other. Every school in the SWC went on probation.

Last edited:

You have literally been wrong on everything you have posted concerning this issue. You state asinine rumors you hear from someone at the gas station as fact and try to paint yourself as some sort of insider. You are so funny to laugh at. Please never stop posting.

All you nutcases here from opposing schools are so concerned with nailing Ole Miss you don't see the big picture. This Ole Miss investigation could bring the entire SEC down. If it's true Ole Miss has lawyered up then with lawsiuts come subpoena power. Do you think any SEC school wants it's players' and players' family financial records disclosed? I saw the SWC fall apart when member schools started snitching on each other. Every school in the SWC went on probation.

This is probably the most homerriffic post of yours ever, and that's saying something.

1 - Ole Miss can't sue the NCAA, so there's no 'lawyering up'. They agreed to the NCAA's bylaws when they agreed to be a member of the NCAA. Their only recourse is to accept the sanctions, or leave the NCAA.

2 - The SWC fell apart because you had 4-5 programs at the same time doing what Ole Miss has been doing. In order for the same to be happening in the SEC right now, we'd need to see Vandy getting 5-stars, and Kentucky, and Miss State. If the bottomdwellers that never got 5-stars suddenly started beating out the top programs in the country, then yes, you could have another SWC type implosion. Instead, it's only Ole Miss that's doing it, so they will be the only ones getting the hammer.

This is probably the most homerriffic post of yours ever, and that's saying something.

1 - Ole Miss can't sue the NCAA, so there's no 'lawyering up'. They agreed to the NCAA's bylaws when they agreed to be a member of the NCAA. Their only recourse is to accept the sanctions, or leave the NCAA.

2 - The SWC fell apart because you had 4-5 programs at the same time doing what Ole Miss has been doing. In order for the same to be happening in the SEC right now, we'd need to see Vandy getting 5-stars, and Kentucky, and Miss State. If the bottomdwellers that never got 5-stars suddenly started beating out the top programs in the country, then yes, you could have another SWC type implosion. Instead, it's only Ole Miss that's doing it, so they will be the only ones getting the hammer.

You're the one who started this thread about Ole Miss suing the NCAA and said it could get interesting. Where in my post did I say anything about suing the NCAA? They could sue individual players who spoke to the NCAA though.

You're the one who started this thread about Ole Miss suing the NCAA and said it could get interesting. Where in my post did I say anything about suing the NCAA? They could sue individual players who spoke to the NCAA though.

Questioning individual players is part of the NCAA's investigative process, which again....Ole Miss agreed to when they became members. They can sue, but it will get tossed as soon as the paperwork is filed.

Ole Miss can either take their punishment, or leave the NCAA. Only two options.

Reactions: billywaynebama
Questioning individual players is part of the NCAA's investigative process, which again....Ole Miss agreed to when they became members. They can sue, but it will get tossed as soon as the paperwork is filed.

Ole Miss can either take their punishment, or leave the NCAA. Only two options.

Players can be sued for slander just like anyone can. Damages could be in millions too.

You have literally been wrong on everything you have posted concerning this issue. You state asinine rumors you hear from someone at the gas station as fact and try to paint yourself as some sort of insider. You are so funny to laugh at. Please never stop posting.

The only thing I've done wrong is wallow around in a pig sty with you and some others. I'll never get this stink off me now.

Players can be sued for slander just like anyone can. Damages could be in millions too.

You're not listening: Ole Miss agreed to the NCAA's investigative process when they agreed to become members. They agreed to let the NCAA question rival players and they agreed that what those rival players said could be used against them.

You can't sue someone for doing something that you agreed in writing to let them do.

You're not listening: Ole Miss agreed to the NCAA's investigative process when they agreed to become members. They agreed to let the NCAA question rival players and they agreed that what those rival players said could be used against them.

You can't sue someone for doing something that you agreed in writing to let them do.

Anyone can sue anyone for slander. Ole Miss never agreed to what the NCAA did with those three players. It was never done before.

The last thing Ole Miss wants to do is sue anybody in a court where subpoenas could be issued to Freeze and countless other OLE Miss people such as the Chancellor, the A.D. etc. where they would have to give a deposition under oath. That is why when somebody mentions lawsuit a lot of people turn gray in the face in college football.

Last edited:

You're not saying anything worth listening to, billyblindsidebaelish. LMAO

Reactions: Fishing123
The last thing Ole Miss wants to do is sue anybody in a court where subpoenas could be issued to Freeze and countless other OLE Miss people such as the Chancellor, the A.D. etc. where they would have to give a deposition under oath. That is why when somebody mentions lawsuit a lot of people turn gray in the face in college football.

I know, this thread was started to show how delusional their fans can be, but you're seeing that for yourself.

Kind of funny how some of you are questioning Ranch. I haven't posted on here in about 5 years. You don't know squat about Ranch and I think he is right on from what I am hearing. The investigation is over and they are hammering out the final details. Stay tuned. Have any of you thought that this piece was just Forde getting his last shots in before the end of it all and trying to derail focus from the FSU game?

Kind of funny how some of you are questioning Ranch. I haven't posted on here in about 5 years. You don't know squat about Ranch and I think he is right on from what I am hearing. The investigation is over and they are hammering out the final details. Stay tuned. Have any of you thought that this piece was just Forde getting his last shots in before the end of it all and trying to derail focus from the FSU game?

If that was the point then he would have released it this week. And all of ranch's information has been completely wrong, he claimed in January that the NCAA was about to announce findings then the first NOA dropped LOL

What do you think an NOA is? The NOA is the findings from the investigation. Then OM responds. Then they finalize. Sounds like Ranch was right on point. I'm sorry that you don't understand these things.

What do you think an NOA is? The NOA is the findings from the investigation. Then OM responds. Then they finalize. Sounds like Ranch was right on point. I'm sorry that you don't understand these things.

NOA = Notice of Allegations. You would know that if you had been reading my posts.

If Ole Miss is following the law concerning FOIA requests (Freedom of Information Act) then we will probably see them make the 2nd NOA public very soon, my guess is this Friday afternoon to make sure it gets little coverage.

You're welcome.

I have not been on this board in a while either. From what I can tell this poster blindsideheckler is a complete idiot and has no clue what he is talking about. He'll figure it out sooner or later. Investigation is o-v-e-r.

I have not been on this board in a while either. From what I can tell this poster blindsideheckler is a complete idiot and has no clue what he is talking about. He'll figure it out sooner or later. Investigation is o-v-e-r.

Bet you think Ole Miss didn't buy Tunsil either, right? LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT