ADVERTISEMENT

On LSU coaching search and Jeremy Pruitt

LoyalBuck

SEC Champion
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2015
It is starting to become more clear (with the Advocate coming out with articles that are not favoring early candidates due to Title 9 issues in past), this isn’t going to be a splash hire. This is just my opinion, but I think from what I’m hearing, the president who is a minority is going to have a say in getting LSU to hire their first minority coach in the Big 3. I may be wrong on this, but pretty sure LSU, Auburn, and Florida are only 3 schools in SEC to not have hired a minority in the Big 3 sports on campus.

There is currently a segment of women who are very upset that O was given his full buy out, and that move by Woodward was obvious, to keep O from scorching the earth. Which he would love to do, he has zero respect for Woodward, not that Woodward cares for him…it’s a decision that may come back to bite Woodward….but then you have a Jeremy Pruitt situation on your hands. Which by the way, tomorrow is Friday and that 10 day window is up. Keep my fingers crossed that Tenn sticks to their guns, because I would love to see him spill some goods.

All that to say, these LSU people like Moscona who act like nobody would turn down that job, I’m sorry they will get a handful of “no” this go round. That place is an absolute mess, and fans there may want to temper that excitement.
https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_4d61f14c-374d-11ec-a110-bb328bdaa462.html

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.