ADVERTISEMENT

OT: CFB 25 Promotion Relegation Spreadsheet (IN PROGRESS)

ChargerRebel

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2017
Cambridge, MA
As we have less than a month until this game we've all been waiting on, I made a spreadsheet that I think should make implementing a manual promotion-relegation system a little bit easier to keep track of.

Some notes. First off, this is a work in progress and as of right now only the SEC tab is complete. Other notes:

Viewers only have viewing privilege, so as not to get my tracking messed up, but you should be able to save a copy for your own editing. If not, shoot me a message on the board.

I have it set up for a 2 team relegation, 2 team promotion. If you want to do more or less, you'll have to edit the spreadsheet yourself to make that change.

Current W-L Record in the spreadsheet is just the 2023 W-L record

Until we know exactly how the conference editing works and if we can edit the number of playoff teams/automatic bids, I'm working off the assumption that we can't completely delete conferences and that we can't edit playoff auto-bids or participant numbers. If we can, I'll probably shift my copy around to maybe have three levels of promotion relegation.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News