ADVERTISEMENT

OT: If Mississippi is a shining beacon of conservatism, conservatism has failed.

You are just a well of butthurt aren't you. Why do you keep posting politically charged things on a sports forum? You must like the beatings you take on here all the time

Reactions: HightowerReb
You are just a well of butthurt aren't you. Why do you keep posting politically charged things on a sports forum? You must like the beatings you take on here all the time
What beatings? Mental midgets like you certainly aren't beating anyone.

What beatings? Mental midgets like you certainly aren't beating anyone.
Yet you continually try to get your agenda across on here and people constantly tell you what a crying little bich you are lol. Keep crying buddy. I'm sure you will get something done lol

Interesting Opinion Column from the Daily Mississippian:

http://thedmonline.com/opinion-draft-miss-slashes-throat-tax-cuts/
For years, Mississippi has thrown tax money toward schools. It hasn't worked-gets pissed away for liberal programs. In my opinion, teaching kids has more to do with attitude. I say students pull your pants up, speak correct English, be responsible for your actions and expect to be disciplined if you're wrong, allow teachers to teach w/o excessive paperwork (I know-I was there), hire principals who have balls, and businesses should encourage apprenticeships. And that's NOT just Mississippi. It's not taxation or lack of. It's attitude!

For years, Mississippi has thrown tax money toward schools. It hasn't worked-gets pissed away for liberal programs. In my opinion, teaching kids has more to do with attitude. I say students pull your pants up, speak correct English, be responsible for your actions and expect to be disciplined if you're wrong, allow teachers to teach w/o excessive paperwork (I know-I was there), hire principals who have balls, and businesses should encourage apprenticeships. And that's NOT just Mississippi. It's not taxation or lack of. It's attitude!
Damn those pesky liberals - we don't need no stinking paved roads!!!

Interesting Opinion Column from the Daily Mississippian:

http://thedmonline.com/opinion-draft-miss-slashes-throat-tax-cuts/
A couple of weeks ago, when you were on another of your bed wetter rants, I asked you, at least twice, why you stay in a state that you so clearly despise and is making you so unhappy.

I will ask again, why do you stay? There are plenty of places in the country where social and political values are more consistent with yours.

You seem to be so unhappy, and choose to vent on something so foolish as a sports message board. I wish you the best, and hope you can find happiness somewhere, but it is clearly not Mississippi or this board.

Any way we can get back to sports? This stuff makes for great conversation, sure, but it obviates the purpose of this forum. Pratt was right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT