ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Josh Hendrickson Show | Neal

OxonianReb

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Feb 7, 2007
@Neal McCready

With all of the current events and the constant news cycle, have y'all thought about a more regular schedule for the show? I just started listening recently and have enjoyed it so far.

I agree with you both that the Trump campaign has made some calculated errors the last couple weeks. I'm not sure it even matters with 95% of Americans, but it definitely isn't doing anything to sway Moderate voters, specifically suburban women, into their corner. Trump's appearance at the NABJ yesterday was tough to watch. I feel like Trump/Vance have been given a three possession lead but keep turning the ball over in their own territory.

I feel like just hammering the most important issues (immigration, the economy, maybe even social shift to the far left, etc.) would be a far more effective strategy, but I'm not a political strategist. I feel like a lot of their team is doing this, but when Trump/Vance get to speaking, they can't help but venture off-topic.

Have y'all thought about a more regular schedule or bringing on Austin Barbour? I feel like the listeners should've been ticking up a bunch with all the recent events, but I guess I could be wrong.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.