ADVERTISEMENT

OT: SIGMA CHI NEEDS TO BE BANNED FROM OLE MISS

I can assure you they didn't randomly hand out the nickname. She most certainly earned it. Stop hatin on the playa hate the game.

Oh and if she did earn her nickname she is a criminal as well because that's illegal in the state of MS.

I can assure you they didn't randomly hand out the nickname. She most certainly earned it. Stop hatin on the playa hate the game.

Oh and if she did earn her nickname she is a criminal as well because that's illegal in the state of MS.
That girl is somebody's daughter and the behavior of the Sigma Chi's is inexcusable. Hopefully someday a child of yours will be embarrassed in such a manner.

That girl is somebody's daughter and the behavior of the Sigma Chi's is inexcusable. Hopefully someday a child of yours will be embarrassed in such a manner.

If a child of mine is stupid enough to go around blowing enough people to get the nickname BJ then they deserve to be embarrassed in such a manner. Typical libtard, no one is ever responsible for their own actions. It's the mean ol boys fault for allowing her to gargle cox.

You discredited yourself by not presenting facts.
And your point is worthless since you are presenting as many facts as i have in the defense of this person.

Hey libtard, you don't get to just say someones wrong and expect them to argue if you don't have an argument yourself. You morons aren't always right and are ruining our country by thinking you know best.

And your point is worthless since you are presenting as many facts as i have in the defense of this person.

Hey libtard, you don't get to just say someones wrong and expect them to argue if you don't have an argument yourself. You morons aren't always right and are ruining our country by thinking you know best.
Didn't CPA approve of LGBT and then dismissed himself from the conversation? CPA and Advocate, those like you are killing this country! BJ? Come on, really? Denial gets you nowhere, CPA and Advocate.

As the accuser, YOU bear the burden of proof. Thanks for playing.

If Eta Chapter of Sigma Chi is to have their charter pulled for this, then maybe some other big fraternities on campus should have their charters pulled too(SAE, Phi Delt, KA, etc, etc.)

In other words, all these kids do stupid crap all the time, sometimes even deadly crap(SAE killing police officer a few years back).

Unfortunately for the Sigs, this is current screw up is in the area of very politically charged matters (ask UT about Title IX), and it will result in some punishment.

However, Eta Chapter is one of the oldest, largest, and most successful fraternities at Ole Miss, with a massive National Organization behind them......revoking their charter is way too extreme a penalty, and quite frankly will likely never happen.

BJsLogo.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT