ADVERTISEMENT

OT: There is a Serious Battle for the Heart and Soul of America...

umgrad92

Second Team QB
Gold Member
And it is happening right before our eyes, right now, at this time, in history. The election of 2016 was just the beginning. It is amazing to watch the liberal left, Michael Moore, Alec Baldwin, Cher, etc... railing about the new president and the new administration, before it has even begun. I flipped to MSNBC for a minute tonight and the Maddow lady, can't think of her first name, was talking about "connections between the Russians and people associated with the Trump campaign". The length to which the establishment media will go to push their narrative continues to amaze me.
Here is where the rubber meets the road. This is a battle for the future path of this country. It is about ideology. It is about socio- economics. It is about individual freedoms. It is about effort vs entitlement. It is about so many things. In my opinion, America has not been this polarized since before the Civil War. This really saddens me.
I was not a Trump fan. I was not a Clinton fan. I truly believe that a large segment of America felt the same dispair that I did over the choice. The reality of the matter is, we will have a new president in less than 24 hours. We must figure out some way to come together and move forward. We are all in this together. United We will Stand. Divided We will Surely Fall. I pray that the Trump Administration is the most successful in history and America is more prosperous than ever before. Wanting anything else is akin to suicide. May God Bless America. That is all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.