ADVERTISEMENT

Our Schedule the next 4 weeks....

Ranch1989

NFL's No. 1 Draft Choice
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2013
I am really looking forward to us playing the bigger games on our schedule but the next four games are really interesting in different ways.

Wake Forest is going to be a great test for our defense specifically the secondary. I don't think there is much risk of losing the game but this game will definitely go a long way in answering any questions in the secondary. They can throw the ball.

Georgia Southern is possibly a better overall team than Wake Forest and will be another decent measuring stick for the defense. They will challenge the front seven and force the secondary to keep their eyes in the right spot.

Kentucky will be a good first SEC test for the offense and we can start to figure out if we have the run game to stack up in this league. I am not sure they have an offense that can score enough to give us a scare but we will see.

South Carolina will be a great test for this team. It will be an incredible environment vs a really good defense and a team with enough offensively to scare us if we don't play well.

Overall I think this schedule gradually gets tougher every week over the next 4. Each team provides a different type of test and will allow us to start answering any questions people might still have. Then it gets really real down in Baton Rouge.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.