ADVERTISEMENT

Oxford Exxon Podcast, Powered by RebelGrove.com February 1, 2016

You may be very surprised at how many of us "far left liberals" LOVE, live, breath and bleed Ole Miss; and we never miss your podcast. ;-)

Hotty Toddy!

You may be very surprised at how many of us "far left liberals" LOVE, live, breath and bleed Ole Miss; and we never miss your podcast. ;-)

Hotty Toddy!
At least your honest! (Most far left liberals call themselves "progressives" or some other misnomer!)

Blood is thicker than party. Hotty Toddy!

It's funny to me how many conservatives think that they are authorities on what "all" or "most" liberals think, believe, feel or call ourselves. If you really want to know what we really think, believe, feel and call ourselves get to know us, or ask us, and we'll give you accurate information about us that you won't get from Fox News, Breitbart.com or Rush Limbaugh.

I'm only a "far left liberal" by Mississippi standards where, outside of Oxford I'm practically considered a communist. In most places outside of the deep, rural South I'm considered center left. And before anyone assumes that I'm some Yankee carpet bagger let me disclose that I am a native Oxonian, born and raised in Oxford.

Hotty Toddy!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT