ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Finebaum

Dec 14, 2014
How do you get thru on his show. I have been calling for over a year and get nothing but a busy signal.
Last year I got through and a producer answered and said call back the phones are down. That was the Monday after Ole Miss beat Bama last year. He never took one call that day.

I guess the inbreeds that call have a special number they must give them. It`s the same callers day after day week after week.

How do you get thru on his show. I have been calling for over a year and get nothing but a busy signal.
Last year I got through and a producer answered and said call back the phones are down. That was the Monday after Ole Miss beat Bama last year. He never took one call that day.

I guess the inbreeds that call have a special number they must give them. It`s the same callers day after day week after week.
I often wonder if he has some of these Bozos on the payroll. As insecure as he is in real life I'll bet he doesn't want a bunch of Ole Miss people calling in after OM beats Bamer.
I was sitting in a Starbucks in Birmingham in which he stopped in at on his way to his radio show. As he was ordering his coffee he kept looking over his shoulder at me in a nervous fashion. It was as if I was going to beat him senseless there in a coffee house because I didn't like something he said on his pathetic call in show. The guy in real life is gutless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT