ADVERTISEMENT

Pray for my Son

rebels1122

Two-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Dec 11, 2019
Some of you guys will remember me posting about my baby last year and his heart condition. He was scheduled to have his major surgery yesterday at UMMC to correct most of his heart problems. The surgeon came in and said he wasn't comfortable doing the procedure with the info he had at the time. We did a few different test and determined we will go to a different facility. His heart condition is very very rare. So if you would send some prayers or good thoughts up for Charlie. His cardiologist is getting everything together to send to Houston and Boston for their review. Fortunately he is young enough to not have to worry about it. Mom and Dad are wound up tight. Most likely we will do they surgery in Boston. If anyone has any good Boston recs I would appreciate them.

ETA: His condition is very rare. Boston invented the procedure 40 years ago and they have only done around 110 of them. Its about to make My wife and I crazy looking at a healthy looking baby knowing he has a shit heart. He has a complete heart block along with LTGA. He got a pacemaker at 8 days old. All of his conditions make him an extremely high risk patient.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.