ADVERTISEMENT

President Bill Clinton to be on campus tomorrow!

OaklandReb

Rookie
Jun 24, 2010
http://www.clarionledger.com/article/20101013/NEWS/101013015/Bill-Clinton-to-appear-at-Ole-Miss-rally

"Former President Bill Clinton will appear in Oxford for a get-out-the-vote rally designed to help Democratic U.S. Rep. Travis Childers.

Childers' campaign spokeswoman Dana Edelstein says the rally is set to begin at 11:30 a.m Thursday on the stage of the Grove on the Ole Miss campus.

Childers first went to Congress after a May 2008 special election and won a full term that November.

He faces Republican Alan Nunnelee and seven independent or third party candidates in the Nov. 2 general election.

Edelstein said Clinton's appearance is not to endorse Childers but to energize young Democrats."

I don't care what your political affiliation is, you should try to come out and see the former President. I've never met a former or current President, so I am pretty excited about this.
3dgrin.gif

Locked up the co-eds !
eek.gif
No, just kidding. Anyway, his libido tank might be lower by now. He's older and more mellow now. I think it was Sigmund Freud who said..."sometimes a cigar is simply a cigar". Now a cigar is simply a cigar to Mr. Clinton.
Seriously, His visit should be quit interesting.

I had the opportunity to see all the living Presidents at President Nixon's funeral in Yorba Linda. I had a bunch of photos which my ex-wife kept and it was a momentous occasion. I also went to Ronald Reagan's funeral ceremony in Simi Valley. I would not walk across the street to see bill Clinton anywhere. sorry mate!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT