ADVERTISEMENT

Quick Post Game Thoughts

WineRebel

SEC Champion
Gold Member
Jun 1, 2018
1. Horrible Loss - IMO this is the worst loss of the Kiffin era considering the stakes and roster talent. This game is 100% on Kiffin no excuses.

2. Kiffin and Weis have to figure out this offense quick. This run game is absolutely atrocious and they show no dedication to it whatsoever. Where is Bentley? Where is Amos? Why isn’t there more creativity in the run game? We miss Judkins badly. Why aren’t the TE’s being utilized more? It is such a big part of Kiffin’s offense and it’s not even being used.

3. Dart was really bad - This is the worst game I’ve seen him play in a long time. He had no situational awareness and looked like he was playing in slow motion. He didn’t go through all his reads and when he ran, it was right into defenders. If he plays like that in other big games, we will lose 3 to 4 more. He had a chance at the end of the game when the defense was offsides to throw a free pass into the end zone and he runs the ball….I don’t get it.

4. For the love of God, can we please stop the fake injuries. It is completely embarrassing, especially in big-time games when the announcers start making it a talking point. I understand there’s a loophole in the rules there that we can exploit but when it becomes a talking point it starts to hurt our brand. Stop it now.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.