ADVERTISEMENT

Ready for the Swamp

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Hope to heck we are because they will use Tebows emotional speech to fire the up. The have many strong areas so winning the turnovers ie bama, will likely be paramount . A rainless day would make me feel better even though it's same for both teams.

Last edited:
Hope to heck we are because they will use Tebows emotional speech to fire the up. The have many strong areas so winning the turnovers ie bama, will likely be paramount . A rainless day would make me feel better even though it's same for both teams.

You guys may be in luck. There are at least 9 (maybe more) Gators with the flu. Even if they can play, the flu weakens a body. Here's to hoping that it's a good (injury free) game for us both. I expect both teams to show up, fired up and ready to play, as Tebow is no longer our QB.

The Gator's are also playing with a freshman heavy squad, (3 on the OL alone) which is not usually a formula for beating a #3 ranked team....

GooooooooooooooooooooooGATORS! :pimp:

Yes yes if we win it's all luck and if swampers win you did it with the 3 rd string. Better ck your Gatorade .

Reactions: guynole
You guys may be in luck. There are at least 9 (maybe more) Gators with the flu. Even if they can play, the flu weakens a body. Here's to hoping that it's a good (injury free) game for us both. I expect both teams to show up, fired up and ready to play, as Tebow is no longer our QB.

The Gator's are also playing with a freshman heavy squad, (3 on the OL alone) which is not usually a formula for beating a #3 ranked team....

Our O line, too, has some young players due to injuries and Tunsil being sidelined. A redshirt frosh at right tackle and a true freshman a redshirt frosh and a sophomore playing a lot of snaps at both guards. Our center has been dinged up a bit, as well.

Back in 2009 when Ole Miss was ranked 4th in the nation we went to South Carolina to play them on a Thursday night with 30 key players sick with the Bird Flu. Dexter McCluster had to have an IV at halftime. The flu was a major contributor to our defeat that night.

I wasn't making any excused for us, or calling your #3 ranking luck.
I was just pointing out that you'd have an additional advantage because of (now 21 reported with the flu) the hit to UF's game roster. :weary:

I still expect a real 'snot-knocker' of a game tonight, with the winner going out bruised up at the very least. Your guys have 'peed in our corn-flakes' several times before, so of course we'd like to return the favor. :chairshot:
It's just not likely to happen this time around, but we'll see.... :eyes:

Yeah we have injuries and holdouts too but I expect the game will be close in any event. The swamp is the swamp

Ok not ready for the swamp. They weren't sick . We were.

Your guys have 'peed in our corn-flakes' several times before, so of course we'd like to return the favor. :chairshot:
It's just not likely to happen this time around, but we'll see.... :eyes:

Okay, that was pretty freakin' SWEET, that was.... :cool2:

And consider your corn flakes PEEEED in. [banana]

SECe Standings:

1. Florida 5-0, 3-0 SEC
2. Georgia 4-1, 2-1 SEC (UGA 10 - 38 UA)
3. Mizzou 4-1, 1-1 SEC
4-7. who cares....

The Rebels, who came into the game averaging 543 yards and 54 points per game; they finished with only 328 yards and 10 points tonight. (Gator's been sand-baggin' ???) ;)

The Gators also sacked QB Chad Kelly, the SEC's top-rated passer, 4 times and forced 4 turnovers on the night, while giving up none of their own.

Next up for the SECe Leading Gators is @ Mizzou 4-1, 1-1 SEC.

Looks like it's back to a serious battle for the East and the West now.. :pimp:

Good luck to your guys the rest of the way, and the SEC Officials still SUCK or BLOW, depending on the wind direction.... [eyeroll]

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT