ADVERTISEMENT

PODCAST Realtree the multi-year presenting sponsor of the MPW Digital Postgame Show

Chase Parham

RebelGrove.com Editor
Staff
May 11, 2009
I'm excited to share that Realtree will be the title and presenting sponsor of the MPW Digital Postgame Show this season and beyond. Realtree has obviously become a name synonymous with Ole Miss football, and it's a natural tie-in to our live postgame show and subsequent podcast that are both our most viewed productions of the week in their respective categories.

"It means a lot to us," Tyler Jordan said in the linked episode. "Like a lot of Ole Miss fans, myself included, I've been listening to your shows for years now and a lot of Ole Miss people have, and to be partnered with y'all on the postgame show, what better season to kick it off than this year. It's going to be a lot of fun. We appreciate y'all being a part of our lives. Win or lose, I'm always tuning in."

Also, with that, Realtree Rebels will be back for a second season on MPW Digital. We'll talk to athletes and other personalities connected to Ole Miss and the Realtree brand.

Tyler and I discussed these things, the season ahead, what Realtree has coming up soon and much more on the linked podcast episode. Neal and I really appreciate Tyler, Bill, their family and their company for the support.

As always, visit them at https://realtree.com/

IMG_8530.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.