ADVERTISEMENT

Rebelblitz - He's back

I am fairly new to this site but it is disgusting that on a pay site that you can troll this bad. He was way over the line less than a week ago. If you run this site you have to realize that your subscribers don't pay to be trolled like this. I will not renew my subscription if this is how this site is run.

I am fairly new to this site but it is disgusting that on a pay site that you can troll this bad. He was way over the line less than a week ago. If you run this site you have to realize that your subscribers don't pay to be trolled like this. I will not renew my subscription if this is how this site is run.

Unfortunately open boards are like this. Some fans from other schools act childish frequently and eventually get banned. If you don't want to deal with them stay on the premium Grove board where fans of other schools don't post.

Reactions: roby0111
I love interaction from other schools and there fans. No problem with interaction and good hearted fun. I just don't understand the constant trolling, the constant vulgarity, and evil spewed. Maybe it's time to check into what other options I have for my dollar. I love data on my team. I am sure I am just old school and out of touch with the cyber world but it doesn't mean I have to agree. Shame on me for continuing to let it bother me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT