REBELS VS FLORIDA GATORS ODDS

rebmeister

All America Prospect
Feb 11, 2005
Jackson, MS
PREDICTED SCORE (rounded off)
Mississippi 26
Florida18

Coach McElwain is now saying that QB Will Grier is not going to start the game on Saturday. What? That has to be "coachspeak" for hey Rebels I'm playing head games with you. hahaha Of course Grier is going to start IMO.
Let's see, oh, poor Hargreaves has been hampered with back spasm. What football player doesn't have back spasm?
Oh, and 9 Gators have the flu but no one's telling WHO they are. I suppose a Rebel computer nerd? could hack into the UF health clinic records department and find out????
[eyeroll]

http://www.oddsshark.com/ncaaf/mississippi-florida-odds-october-3-2015

Uh oh, 9 Gators have the flu? Are you serious? I almost died from it years ago. That's not good said from a personal view.

Last edited:
Grier did make it out to practice on Wed, (that's normally a must to play) but we'll find out if he starts or not tomorrow. I hope that he does, but I'll be a bit surprised if Harris doesn't at least play some too.

It looks like as many as 21 players had/have the flu this week.
McElwain said some players who fell ill Monday were able to practice Wednesday.
Those who don't practice on Wed usually don't play on Saturday, Will practiced.
Chad Grier, the QB’s father, said there is no way the flu is keeping his son off the field.
However, that doesn't mean that Mc will start Grier, it's still a wait and see, but he's at least available to play if needed.

* Just saw that McElwain has named Grier as the starter, so apparently he is fully over the flu. :clap: Yeee-Haww!!!

Reactions: Beatlesreb
PREDICTED SCORE (rounded off)
Mississippi 26
Florida18

Total Points Scored 44

Reality Score
Mississippi 10
Florida 38
Total Points Scored 48
(at least they got close on the total) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT