ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting weekend is here!

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
More coming next weekend too so hopefully everyone shows, the weather is great and we land some big ones. Sorry to see a big OL 5 star dropped off the list but there's a half dozen more coming. Seems like we over performed last year, number-wise, and under this. Always an area of concern.

6 visitors? Ole Miss had 12 for this weekend last year. Looks like demand is down.[/QUOTe

I guess some of your defectors want a breath of fresh air so they want to ck us, losing 6 commits in a month may be new record, CHAMP (chump)

This is the next to last weekend. You have 6 visitors.

Last year, this weekend was your 'big' recruiting weekend in Jan. This is when all the studs showed up and Ole Miss thought they were going to get them all and finish with the #1 class. Guys like Nigel Knott, Shy Carter, Terrell Hall and Jeffrey Simmons. You didn't get any of them.

This weekend you have two 4-stars visiting. Last year for this weekend you had ten 4-stars visiting and a 5-star. Big change.

Are you sure? https://www.google.com/search?q=fre...&oe=utf-8#safe=strict&q=hugh+freeze+candidate

Also curious that he's only be rumored to be a candidate for NFL positions. A Show Cause from the NCAA doesn't extend to the NFL, does it?
Yes, pretty damn sure, especially if he's dirty as you say. I can't say one way or the other on that as I have no inside info like yourself. I doubt that any pro team would reach for him based on performance. The NFL is still stinging from the Chip Kelly effect. College coaches aren't guarantees in the NFL.Your coach however will go to Slippery Rock given the chance to escape the clutches of Starkville. South Panola may be his next stop.

You do realize that they already hired a coach don't you? You'll need to produce some more literature on the positional coaching rumors, message boards aren't credible sources.

Yes, pretty damn sure, especially if he's dirty as you say. I can't say one way or the other on that as I have no inside info like yourself. I doubt that any pro team would reach for him based on performance. The NFL is still stinging from the Chip Kelly effect. College coaches aren't guarantees in the NFL.Your coach however will go to Slippery Rock given the chance to escape the clutches of Starkville. South Panola may be his next stop.

Of course the NFL isn't interested in Freeze, that's why he got no interviews.

Well, why did you get it in your pea brain he was?

I never said he was. Obviously, his agent is telling reporters that he's a candidate in the hopes that an NFL team actually will approach him so he can get out of Oxford before the NCAA drops a Show Cause on him.

Doesn't seem to be working.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT