ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals' Turns Website Upside Down

rebmeister

All America Prospect
Feb 11, 2005
Jackson, MS
Just when all was going well...BAM :boxing: we get hit in the gut with this NEW FORMAT,i.e., gotta pay for the 'good stuff'. That sux. Maybe I just need to figure out how to navigate through all the b_ll sh_t before complaining? :eek:

Reactions: Fishing123
It's still Charlie the Tuna At Rivals. Instead of updating rosters future schedules etc they spend their money of flash. Brand new suit but raggedy underwear as they us to say. I get what I pay for and glad I'm not paying and not getting either. Glad there's still a few around with some quality input.

It's still Charlie the Tuna At Rivals. Instead of updating rosters future schedules etc they spend their money of flash. Brand new suit but raggedy underwear as they us to say. I get what I pay for and glad I'm not paying and not getting either. Glad there's still a few around with some quality input.

Have you figured out how to navigate this new format zreb? I miss the old front page. At least we get access to the 'forum'. Yippee ki-yay!!! Pile of [poop][poop][poop]

It's not all that much different. All the rivals boards changed. I just read the freebies on the front page then the headlines on Grove THEN if is see a thread of interest I how elsewhere to investigate. Just rearranged the deck chairs of the Titanic IMHO no content add.

It's not all that much different. All the rivals boards changed. I just read the freebies on the front page then the headlines on Grove THEN if is see a thread of interest I how elsewhere to investigate. Just rearranged the deck chairs of the Titanic IMHO no content add.
Well, I think it sux. IMHO. I liked reading Neal McReady and Romara Miller. Don't see either one.
I liked getting a quick glance at the recruits and the s schedule. Oh well...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT