ADVERTISEMENT

Saw 2 of your coaches today at Reagan airport in DC

Jun 12, 2010
I was in DC for a funeral and saw 2 guys with Ole Miss attire at the airport. Looked up on your website and it looked like they were Jason Jones and Chris Kiffin. They departed Reagan to Atlanta. Guessing they were on the way back from a recruiting trip? I'm a Gamecock- just thought I would share, in case that implies any particular recruit yall are looking at may have been visited this week. Didnt talk to them, so no idea what they were doing. Like I say, just thought I would pass along. All the best- Steve

I know we just started on some 5 star DE from DC so maybe him. Forgot his name but 6'5 250 with quite a resume. Safe travels!

Terrell Hall 6' 5" 255lbs. The whole country has him on their prospective list.
Good luck on him...also, you will be glad to know something else I observed. A couple of maybe 7th graders were kind of gawking at your guys, noticing their garb. Both coaches made a point to speak to them. I thought it was pretty cool. They deliberately made a point to speak to them rather than snubbing them-. Steve

Hey, Steve, what are your thoughts on the Muschamp hire?
Most of us are just glad to see him and staff (what he has hired so far) out pounding the pavement recruiting hard. Spurrier & staff got lazy on emphasizing recruiting. Guess a few good years and he thought we didnt have to work at it- SC has a very small population and our school not a lot of football pedigree, so if anything you need to work EXTRA hard over here. WM has made it clear he knows we gotta get busy recruiting- he gets it. Most (including me) werent too excited about the hire, but are starting to warm up to the possibility that this just might work. I'm willing to give him a chance. Seems everyone else in the conference thinks we are insane. Talked to a Bama guy actually at the funeral and he thinks we are the biggest chumps ever to hire WM. Time will tell.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT