ADVERTISEMENT

School Shootings

Saevio1337

Four-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Jan 3, 2022
@tsiskey one of the viewers at the end of M&S brought up an idea in chat that I'm not sure you saw. And I for one could be behind this 100% and have said so on many occasions myself.

The best way to spend money on gun violence in schools, for both sides, would be to hire veterans to protect schools.

As a veteran myself, I know I and many of my brothers struggled to assimilate into civilian life once we got out. Many of my brothers never did. Til Valhalla, Brothers

Hiring veterans to protect schools would give many a sense of purpose again (something many lack). They will already be trained. (Though I am sure some sort of curriculum will need to be implored for schools to address conduct, and basic mission/operational tasks/engagement protocol/chain of command etc.)

This could save the lives of soooo many children as well as displaced veterans. For many veterans this purpose would be greater than anything they ever accomplished while inside. Schools would be safer. Parents would have peace of mind. To me it is a win-win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.