ADVERTISEMENT

Season is not over

baba yaga1

Rotation Player
Gold Member
May 18, 2021
Look, I get it. This place is an emotional hell hole
After a loss. The offense looked terrible at the end, there are huge questions about why certain players aren’t playing, why others who are playing aren’t being used. These are all legit. Some of you mentally are always in Heaven or Hell, no in between. It’s not great, it’s not good but the season is not over. Finally got a bye week. Get things reset, keep players bought in and finish it out. Every team left looks beatable and also could still beat us. Everyone complained about boring cupcakes, well, those are gone now. Gonna be fight every week.

This was the longest offseason ever due to anticipation. Fall/football season is my favorite time of the year by far. I waited to long to give up at the halfway point. I’ll be an Ole Miss fan for the rest of my life. So I’m gonna ride it out and try to enjoy it. Damn sure hard to over here though to be honest. I am not a rainbow butterflies type either, criticism is warranted today, but some of you let your emotions control you worse than a menstruating woman. There are grown men (I think) who wait every week for the first sign of trouble just so they can run here and call players gay, fags, Cali boy (code: u ain’t from round here) called a coach a DEI hire (code: hates black coaches) they do it so much it comes off like they love to do it. They get excited at the chance to bash. They have to hold it in when when all that winning was going on and it pissed them off. Geez, get it together. Hey look on the right side at least they looked like Ole Miss, seems to be something some of you care about more anyway.

Nut the F up and let’s go

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.