ADVERTISEMENT

Should the Rebels schedule a (OOC) series with the

12375CAT

Rotation Player
Feb 15, 2012
Next%20Big%2012%20Champs_zpsq91cjk2r.png

Have your AD call Bjork and set it up. Up to now no Big 12 team has wanted a home and home with Ole Miss. We had one set up with TCU and they backed out.

Do the Rebs, or for that matter, anybody, recruit Kansas?

All respect to k state, and I would like games against the big 12, just don't see a lot of upside playing in Kansas. Texas, where we recruit, seems to be a better place to play.

By the way, I don't see a lot of upside playing cal either.

I guess they were intimidated by the 3 points OM put up in the last meeting. I don't blame them.

When you consider our QB played on one leg, our top 2 receivers were out for the game and we were shorthanded on the O line I'm surprised we scored at all. We were pretty healthy for OK State in the Sugar Bowl and see what happened. Same for Texas Tech and OK State in two Cotton Bowls. If you go back and look at our record against Big 12 teams in the bowl games you'll see we do quite well. TCU backed out of our games and scheduled Virginia in our place. I can'r see any reason for that except fear.

When you consider our QB played on one leg, our top 2 receivers were out for the game and we were shorthanded on the O line I'm surprised we scored at all. We were pretty healthy for OK State in the Sugar Bowl and see what happened. Same for Texas Tech and OK State in two Cotton Bowls. If you go back and look at our record against Big 12 teams in the bowl games you'll see we do quite well. TCU backed out of our games and scheduled Virginia in our place. I can'r see any reason for that except fear.

I don't know about all of that. I don't know that any amount of healthy players would have mattered in that game. I mean it was 42-3. Injuries are a part of football and every team has them at some point. I've seen Ole Miss fans excuse the loss to State in 2013 because apparently Bo was sick. I don't know that you did but that's not why State won. Saying otherwise is really just an attempt to discredit a great victory.

I don't know about all of that. I don't know that any amount of healthy players would have mattered in that game. I mean it was 42-3. Injuries are a part of football and every team has them at some point. I've seen Ole Miss fans excuse the loss to State in 2013 because apparently Bo was sick. I don't know that you did but that's not why State won. Saying otherwise is really just an attempt to discredit a great victory.
Now we know you are a leghumping troll. A fumble in OT is far from a great victory lol. But hey you have had the greatest QB in the history of your program and he managed what 1 out of 3 against Ole Miss. It's about par for the course. Have fun little brother, this year is going to be hard to handle for you.

Now we know you are a leghumping troll. A fumble in OT is far from a great victory lol. But hey you have had the greatest QB in the history of your program and he managed what 1 out of 3 against Ole Miss. It's about par for the course. Have fun little brother, this year is going to be hard to handle for you.
There is always deer season . . . just sayin'.

Have your AD call Bjork and set it up. Up to now no Big 12 team has wanted a home and home with Ole Miss. We had one set up with TCU and they backed out.

LSU scheduled one in 2007 or something with OK and it has been rescheduled 2 or 3 times at their request. It all the way up somewhere in the 2020s now. If ABC or ESPN did not put LSU in a big opening week game they would have a tough time getting power 5 games. The best we have done lately is a home and home w/ Syracuse.

Last edited:
LSU scheduled one in 2007 or something with OK and it has been rescheduled 2 or 3 times at their request. It all the way up somewhere in the 2020s now. If ABC or ESPN did not put LSU in a big opening week game they would have a tough time getting power 5 games. The best we have done lately is a home and home w/ Syracuse.

LSU and Alabama always seem to schedule big OOC games year in and year out. Props to Ole Miss for following suit this season.

It's difficult to get home and homes these days for a lot of SEC teams.

LSU and Alabama always seem to schedule big OOC games year in and year out. Props to Ole Miss for following suit this season.

It's difficult to get home and homes these days for a lot of SEC teams.

Ole Miss was suppose to have played Clemson last year but they backed out of it. We have scheduled and rescheduled a home in home with Georgia Tech but they keep pushing it forward. It might have been cancelled by now. I suspect we'll see Miss State announce a home and home with Kansas, Iowa State, Washington State, Illinois or Indiana soon. The last time Miss State played a good OOC team, OK State, they got beat and the AD apologized for scheduling them.

Ole Miss was suppose to have played Clemson last year but they backed out of it. We have scheduled and rescheduled a home in home with Georgia Tech but they keep pushing it forward. It might have been cancelled by now. I suspect we'll see Miss State announce a home and home with Kansas, Iowa State, Washington State, Illinois or Indiana soon. The last time Miss State played a good OOC team, OK State, they got beat and the AD apologized for scheduling them.
Don't forget the Oregon game where the morons dressed up in camo and wore duck calls to the game that they got their arses handed to them

You have an extremely distorted perception of Ole Miss. Nobody is scared of you. You lost by two touchdowns to Memphis. Now suddenly Clemson and TCU are scared of you? Your entire self worth is built around beating Bammer with an extreme amount of luck. They will probably wax y'all by 3 TDs this year. I'm sure you will then make countless excuses about injuries when it happens like you have done in every other OM loss in their history.

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
You have an extremely distorted perception of Ole Miss. Nobody is scared of you. You lost by two touchdowns to Memphis. Now suddenly Clemson and TCU are scared of you? Your entire self worth is built around beating Bammer with an extreme amount of luck. They will probably wax y'all by 3 TDs this year. I'm sure you will then make countless excuses about injuries when it happens like you have done in every other OM loss in their history.

I don't know if they are scared of Ole Miss or what. All I'm saying is that they cancelled our games. You will have to call their AD's to find out why. BTW, what is State's record going to be this year? If I were you I'd worry more about my school than Ole Miss. Other than our one game Ole Miss will have no influence on State's record. It always bewilders me why State fans are on Ole Miss message boards but not other SEC schools' message boards. I've never been to any Miss State message boards.

Ranch, they can't even focus on their own team when they're having the best season in program history without being worried about what OM is doing. You know the worse they are the more attention OM is going to get from their goons. What gets me is how they make everything out to be a conspiracy, it's really entertaining at times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT