ADVERTISEMENT

So disappointing. Was hoping we have some

oaks player

All-America Selection
Gold Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hope for the future of the program, but that hope was crushed tonight. Oh well as I always say OM baseball is what it is. A good program with almost zero chance of going to the CWS under Bianco. No reason to expect any different. We have a sample.

We just prolonged the inevitable. Next year’s team will struggle to finish .500 in conference play.

I have been going to OM baseball since seeing Archie play SS at old Swayze. I had season tickets until 2020. Just couldn’t do it anymore.

I still watch but don’t get upset when we lose because I don’t expect anything from the program under Bianco.

As I have stated, I never wanted to fire MB because I didn’t want to pay his buyout. I am all on the fire him side now. You can’t go interview for a job ad come back here. It just shows that we are an inferior program.

If it is Omaha or bust next year then we know what is going to happen. There is about a 0.00005% chance of that team making Omaha.

Oh well. At least we know what to expect next year which is not much. OM baseball is what it is. When we get a new skipper, I will be back. I have sat through Jake Gibbs, Don Kessinger and Pat Harrison along with too many years of frustrating MB baseball. I will buy tickets again when the skipper changes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.