ADVERTISEMENT

Somebody please post something positive!

Beatlesreb

Three-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Aug 16, 2015
Panama City, FL
Damn, we just beat a ranked team in Texas AM and there's nothing positive being stated! We ran the ball effectively, Laquan caught a 58 yard TD, Wunderlich kicked the crap out of the ball as did Gleeson, our defense was terrific again and great improvement as compared to Memphis, fans showed up over 60,000, Ingram caught a TD which pushed him to a new record. Yet, we "win ugly", bad calls abound, and refs are still a problem during home games. Geez, what gives? Let's be proud of the effort our guys put out there! If you're critical, fine. So am I when deserved. However, they busted their asses tonight and were rewarded with a possible contention for the SEC West.

Reactions: msdeltareb
Damn, we just beat a ranked team in Texas AM and there's nothing positive being stated! We ran the ball effectively, Laquan caught a 58 yard TD, Wunderlich kicked the crap out of the ball as did Gleeson, our defense was terrific again and great improvement as compared to Memphis, fans showed up over 60,000, Ingram caught a TD which pushed him to a new record. Yet, we "win ugly", bad calls abound, and refs are still a problem during home games. Geez, what gives? Let's be proud of the effort our guys put out there! If you're critical, fine. So am I when deserved. However, they busted their asses tonight and were rewarded with a possible contention for the SEC West.
I agree, as the point of my earlier post, "Our new motto, win ugly!" Would I rather have confidence that we won in flawless fashion - yes, but at this point an ugly win is a win. If we run the table and each win is ugly I for one can live with that. [banana]

Reactions: Beatlesreb
Running game looked awesome. Landsharks made a great showing. Treadwell did him and Engram finally get a chance to shine.

Got to keep it rolling !!!

What a great turn around from the past two weeks. The defense was amazing. They showed speed, aggression, smart playing and that they really wanted to win. The offense produced a running game no one thought we had. The OL showed up tonight. Kelly will be a fine NFL QB in two or three years. Hats off to Freeze and his assistance's. They got our guys ready and it showed. Play like this the rest of the year and we will finish in the top ten in an important bowl game. This game had to be good for recruiting, as well.

Everyone knows you only won last night cause Bama softened A&M up for you. Every team we play plays terrible the next week. Didn't you almost lose to Vandy?

What a great turn around from the past two weeks. The defense was amazing. They showed speed, aggression, smart playing and that they really wanted to win. The offense produced a running game no one thought we had. The OL showed up tonight. Kelly will be a fine NFL QB in two or three years. Hats off to Freeze and his assistance's. They got our guys ready and it showed. Play like this the rest of the year and we will finish in the top ten in an important bowl game. This game had to be good for recruiting, as well.
Funny you'd mention recruiting. We just got a commit from Morton HS, Deuces high school. He is a 4 star wide receiver. Details sketchy now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT