ADVERTISEMENT

Sports Illustrated: The Case Against Ole Miss

Wait, what?

There isn't one investigator on the Ole Miss case.

Nick Saban isn't an Alabama grad, he graduated from Kent State.

Ole Miss is being investigated because it broke NCAA rules.

Other than this, you are exactly right.
No, he's completely right. If you weren't such a moron you could understand his points.

By your own misguided logic, I guess you are scared of Memphis.

Lol - you aren't very good at this message board thing.
What's charming Billy Bummer Bob is that you think you are good at it. Why don't you go practice poisoning trees.

You have a very active imagination.
No, he has actual information. Not the wished for, hoped for, prayed for, bs you and a couple of others spout on here. You keep hoping the NCAA is going to take Ole Miss down for you. You are going to have to try to do that on your own. Get some Depends because when you finally realize that there will be a lotta loose bowels in bummer land.

Yes, they have some major butt hurt over those two ass kickings Ole Miss gave them. That Tuscaloser win really sticks in their inbred crawls.

I remember the days when we had to rely on fluke wins over superior programs as the only source of hope for ours. Now we win NCs every other year. I know you wouldn't understand that.

So you are saying we are back to back Super Bowl champs.....NICE!!!!!!
Yes, he did say that without even realizing it. But he's says many things he doesn't realize. Typical,bummer fan. You have understand bummers. They poison trees and the female of this human sub species fling their houndstooth bras at their midget coach. They pack churches on Sunday, but they worship little Satan.

Only in your child like mind is it a lie.

So I could accuse you of anything I wanted and convict you without producing any shred of proof? If you want to talk intelligently you need to back up your claims with facts. Otherwise you just look like a liar, which apparently you are.

I thought our fanbase was delusional until I came over here. This place is going to be awesome in the fall.

Reactions: billywaynebama
What's charming Billy Bummer Bob is that you think you are good at it. Why don't you go practice poisoning trees.
I'm pretty good at showing what a digbat you are on a daily basis. Funny thing is I'm usually multitasking and not even breaking a sweat when I slap you around.

By your own misguided logic, I guess you are scared of Memphis.

Lol - you aren't very good at this message board thing.

You're logic is flawed. I'm not whining on a Memphis message board whining about the Ole Miss loss the way you are here whining about bama getting skull dragged by Ole Miss the last two seasons. You are scared of Ole Miss and Freeze.

You're logic is flawed. I'm not whining on a Memphis message board whining about the Ole Miss loss the way you are here whining about bama getting skull dragged by Ole Miss the last two seasons. You are scared of Ole Miss and Freeze.
I wasn't aware flicking those dumbo ears of yours was considered whining.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT