ADVERTISEMENT

Strong recommendation for John Edwards (Regency Travel).

wwrobert_79

All America Prospect
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2012
My family got home a little before 1:00 am today after a trip to Europe. We used John Edwards (a rebelgrove sponsor) to book a trip to Switzerland, Austria, and Hungary. We were supposed to leave on 7/22/24, but our flight was cancelled, and our flights were rebooked for 7/23. Our first flight on 7/23 was delayed so that we missed our international flight. We finally got to fly to Zurich on 7/24, so we missed two full days of our trip. John was able to rearrange things so that we still go to do most of the things in two days in Switzerland that we were supposed to do in four days before heading to Austria. He was obviously very busy due to all the flight changes from the internet crash on 7/19. He worked with a company called Pure Germany to arrange most of our hotels, drivers, guides, and other activities. We had local numbers for people to contact if there were any problems. Thankfully, we only had one issue with a train in Hungary once we got there.

I don't use a travel agent to travel in the US, but I always use one for international travel. John eared his reputation that is advertised on Rebelgrove, so give him a chance if you are doing any international travel in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.